cookin with el gordo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
lol @ the charbroiled oompa looompa who only gets to sleep with fat shaniqua hippo ass bitches commenting on ANY BODIES physical appearance!

stupid section 8 food stamp using motherfucker.

LOL!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Cheeto you're missing the mexican rice and the salsa homes.

I could also do without the sour cream and replace it with avocado slices.1

Aug 9, 2002
lol @ the charbroiled oompa looompa who only gets to sleep with fat shaniqua hippo ass bitches commenting on ANY BODIES physical appearance!

stupid section 8 food stamp using motherfucker.

LOL!
Show us a picture of u and let the good times roll! Never been on section 8 and food stamps ma entire life so get it right. Probably got a better job and make more money than u. U probably a starving student that gets no pussy. Wifey probably smarter than ur "girlfriend"! Im wastin ma time cause ur not gon do a damn thing to me and that's real!

Ill talk about anybody I want on siccness bitch. How bout I talk about ur gay ass faggot ass momma? How bout ur gay ass faggot ass dad who u don't have cause he left ur momma cause the pussy wasn't shit! Bet she still dresses like a 56yr old chola huh punk? She still a homegirl sneakin into ur meth stash. Hahaaaaaa!