Concert of the mutha fuckin' year!.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Now are you anticipated for this event? Haha!

• Fill me in on more......I'm not convinced it's worth it

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Hmmmm.....Imma go check it out if it's poppin' or not.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shit, I'll be there.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuk yea Imma be there and I'm taking all the homies & homegirls with me.....

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
As you can all see, if a young 16 year old promoter could do all that within 1 week, imagine what you can do yourself? Big Robb, take my idea into consideration homie.

Well, I'm taking off now to feel the breeze blow against my face in my lady's convertible and I'll holla at yal sometime soon.

Rid mutha fuckin' Bone

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Most those artists are the ones that Robb & Gambeno told me they can get to eitheir show up or perform

It would cost you bread to bring most of these catz... at least travel and lodging expenses if they came on our behalf.

Concerts are a big headache. Especially with 30 different acts on the bill. I'd rather do a comedy show

Apr 25, 2002
man this fool is woofin..it aint hard to see...he comes on diff forums and acts like hes doin big thangs wit lables..settin up a concert and what not..being that this is the internet most peeps cant differentiate fakers and realas..so they give him the benefit of the doubt..in reality homie is a lil kid wit big dreams

POINT BLANK!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
"As you can all see, if a young 16 year old promoter could do all that within 1 week, imagine what you can do yourself?"

Rid - anyone can act like they are throwing the concert of a lifetime. Concerts are the biggest hassle you could imagine. Ive thrown sold out venues to no shows. Getting artists to perform is easier than pissing in the ocean. More times than not, you will have too many performers. Its a great way for a performer to get exposure for a new album or what not, thats the easy part.

Just dont get ahead of yourself. I see 50 posts on every forum about the "concert of the year" thats never gonna happen if you dont even have a venue CONFIRMED, which by the way, is a BITCH when youre throwing a rap show.

And as far as 15 g'z to spend - heres some shit to put it in perspective. I threw a show with a bunch of underground artists, relative "no-name" acts. We oversold, made lots of cash. A month ago, in the SAME venue, we had RBL, First Degree The DE, Prime Minister, etc. and no one showed. We lost a fortune. Concerts are a bitch, just look into it a little more before trying to confirm the artists.