Concert of the mutha fuckin' year!.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Now are you anticipated for this event? Haha!

• Fill me in on more......I'm not convinced it's worth it

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Hmmmm.....Imma go check it out if it's poppin' or not.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shit, I'll be there.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuk yea Imma be there and I'm taking all the homies & homegirls with me.....

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
Late 2002.....concert of the mutha fuckin' year......
The most highly heated event in many years..........

With performances by:

Moonshine Bandits
Low Down
members of Minority Militia
Project Affiliated
Speedy Loc
Young Droop
Kaoz The Assassin
B.G. Evil
Myth
C-Dubb
Hollow Tip
R.B.L. Posse
Twamp Nina
Jay Tee (N-2-Deep)
B12
Messy Marv
Luni Coleone
Tech N9ne
Plus a few more surprises.......

We will be holding down wet t-shirt, whip cream, bikini, sexiest legs, sexiest lookin' breasts, shake that azz and more contests to be named....

The line-up will go as follows:

1. Talent Show (For those who want to be heard and recognized)

2. Introduction & Performances

3. Cut to contests and quick break

4. More performances

5. The after party where our experienced DJ's will break you down with the music of your choice (Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, House, Trance......you name it!)

This event will be held in Merced, Killa4nia!

Time: 6 pm to 6 am
Location: To be determined (Eitheir The Merced Fair, Manzier Theater or The Veterans Hall) (We're looking at rates and prices right now)
Date: To Be Determined

Stay tuned for updates on this event......

Promoters for this event are:
KVE, Def-Kyd Productions, Deep Scarlet Ent., MSB Entertainment, Main Vein Sikness & Low Town Records

BE THERE AND DON't MISS OUT!

(E-mail me for more details or if you're interested in performing or helping out with this event)

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
Shit man, I'm trying to make this an event that people will want to stay at til' the end of it. I've done raves before and yea I've DJ'd before so I know what's the damm deal. Haha! I'm doing a major case of Spam-O-Rama right now. I'll be back when I'm done........

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
OK, I got CELLY CEL interested in performing. I just got his private message n shit. He said to let him know the date and exact location and he'll come down to lay his shit down. But let him know on time cuz he's got a tight schedule and he's got to know much ahead of time. But anyway, I'm working on getting San Quinn and a few Dug-Out Records artists to perform. I'll be back with the HUGE UPDATES! ONe.......

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
I'm also working on getting SPICE-1 at this very moment. I got some record label from Seattle, WA coming down to Cali to have their artists perform just as well. I'll be back with more HUGE UPDATES. ONe.....

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
How about 11 am to 6 am? We can start early and have people camp out n shit. Well, I'll tell you guys what, if I get eitheir Spice-1 or Celly Cel, I'll seal the card and that's what we'll fuk wit. The card will attract thousands upon thousands as it is. Some fooz want me to get Sir Dyno and some guys of Darkroom Familia......they also want me to get Woodie. Which one should I choose? Woodie or Sir Dyno? Get at me......

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
A Dream is a dream. But let's be realistic here, you haven't even locked down a venue but you're gettin' ahead of yourself promotin' this event. take it one step at a time. Don't spend a whole lot of time hypin sumpin' that may not happen due to many circumstances. Just put together a realistic proposal and run with it. Remember sumpin like this costs big money.

Apr 25, 2002
thats what im saying to get something crackin like a fucken this........it might take a while and all them artist........way to ahead.........slow down patna......

Rid Bone said:
How much money are we lookin' at? I've only got 15 grand to start with right now. So let me know........
Sheeeeeeeit...15 g's will pretty much all go to this expense...

Moonshine Bandits
Low Down
members of Minority Militia
Project Affiliated
Speedy Loc
Young Droop
Kaoz The Assassin
B.G. Evil
Myth
C-Dubb
Hollow Tip
R.B.L. Posse
Twamp Nina
Jay Tee (N-2-Deep)
B12
Messy Marv
Luni Coleone
Tech N9ne

....payin the muthafuckin artists!!!!!

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
@Jae-El:

None of those artists I was going to pay for homie. Most those artists are the ones that Robb & Gambeno told me they can get to eitheir show up or perform. The rest of the add-ons are all personal homies of mine or eitheir people who were hella interested in this event that they just want to fuckin' jump ontop of thangz. I was fixin' to get Spice-1 to come down but I already called this morn to his label and let'em know the happenings. I also called Celly Cel and let him know the happenings. I will get another opportunity to put this together when I come back. I already be knowin' that for sure. Cuz when I come back, I will come back with more money then what the lil' money I got now. I'm taking off, going to finish the last semester I got left of skool, and pursue my career as a producer & radio dj.

@ Big Robb:

Well the concert is cancelled obviously due to my personal problems. But umm......here's my last proof that this thing was turning into one of the biggest events ever. I'll tell you like this Big Robb, if I was a homie of your stature, with a known record label, I'd take advantage of this opportunity.

Well, it's 5:30 am and I'm fixin' to take off to Frisco with my lady right about 1 hour or so to go shoppin' for a wardrobe n shit. This pretty much finishes it off. Here's the last message I received from Black C of R.B.L. Posse........One!