COLTS AT RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
i can't wait until we completely eliminate you guys from any playoff hopes this sunday.

can't wait!

i do know one thing though, if our situations were reversed right now and you guys were leading the division. you motherfuckin' raider fans would be on an entirely different level of obnoxiousness right now...lol

you guys would be on here rubbing everyones noses in it. cuz ya'll have one of the most immature fan bases in all of sports. you don't see us chiefs fans going overboard do ya? did you see the chargers or bronco fans going overboard either? no.

but if ya'll did. you guys sure wouldn't waste anytime doing it...lol

tell me im lyin?

Jan 18, 2006
lol @ acting like all Raider fans act a certain way cuz a bunch of people on Siccness supposedly goes overboard yet u also fail to realize that the Raiders and there fans are hated on here the most out of all teams regardless of how anyone acts. And don't act like u Chief fans haven't been cocky cuz thats what has started a lot of this bs between the 2 teams fans in the first place. We didn't play till week 9 or some shit so yall obviously were running ur mouths a lot before then

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Raiders can run all over the Colts, if the raiders can eat up the clock as much as possible like Sol said, keep Manning off the field as much as possible, then you guys have a chance. But Manning rarely gets sacked, so I can't really see you guys stopping him unless the D brings it hard.

I'd go with the Colts though.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
injuries sminjuries.

all teams have them throughout the season. im not gonna sit here and go back through the shit that happened in that oakland game. its funny that the only people that believe it wasn't on some flukish shit is you fuckin' raider fans....anyone else though, they know ya'll got a gift from the gods that day. you know it, i know it...all the people that cover the nfl for a living knows it. ya'll got lucky that day.

its in the past...so fuck it. we sittin at 9-5 and ya'll are at 7-7 still lookin' up at us...so take that and shove it up ya'll out of work haunted house workin' asses!
you're full of shit right now

how did we win on some flukish shit?

because Jacoby Ford made your DB look like a bitch and snatched the ball out of his hand??

we won, fair and square... deal with it... quit being a pussy about it

you're telling us not to make injury excuses... that's fine, I agree injuries are part of the game... but when our injured teams beats your team... YOU don't make fucking excuses and pull out that "fluke" bullshit

we fucking won the game... deal with it and stop being a little bitch about it!

"gift from the gods" ?????

lmfaoooo!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol @ fluke. didnt the refs blow hella calls in that game too?
there was bad calls on both sides of the ball, more bad calls against the Raiders, IMO... but that's irrelevant. At the end of the day the refs are gonna make the calls they're gonna make... and both teams gotta live with the calls

Arjewtine calls making great clutch plays some fluke shit... I call it making great clutch plays

if you didn't learn one thing from your ex-coach... maybe you should listen to him again... argentine...

"this whole conversation bothers me..."

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i can't wait until we completely eliminate you guys from any playoff hopes this sunday.

can't wait!

i do know one thing though, if our situations were reversed right now and you guys were leading the division. you motherfuckin' raider fans would be on an entirely different level of obnoxiousness right now...lol

you guys would be on here rubbing everyones noses in it. cuz ya'll have one of the most immature fan bases in all of sports. you don't see us chiefs fans going overboard do ya? did you see the chargers or bronco fans going overboard either? no.

but if ya'll did. you guys sure wouldn't waste anytime doing it...lol

tell me im lyin?
at least we can suck up a loss and take it like a man... instead of blaming it on "some fluke shit" and saying we got a "gift from the football gods" or whatever fucking lame ass excuses you make

if we lose to you guys week 17 I'll simply say we got outplayed/outcoached/outschemed/outwhatever and we fucking lost... not make some little faggotty bitchmade pussy ass homo excuses!

Mar 24, 2006
lol @ acting like all Raider fans act a certain way cuz a bunch of people on Siccness supposedly goes overboard yet u also fail to realize that the Raiders and there fans are hated on here the most out of all teams regardless of how anyone acts. And don't act like u Chief fans haven't been cocky cuz thats what has started a lot of this bs between the 2 teams fans in the first place. We didn't play till week 9 or some shit so yall obviously were running ur mouths a lot before then
imma cocky motherfucker when my squad is at home, if they aren't at home or playing you guys...not so much. lol i feel we are in the right spot at the right time fighting for our playoff lives right now...ofcourse imma be cocky. its not like i've been cocky all season like you motherfuckers would be if our teams situations were switched. you guys wouldn't know how to act and you know it...lol

Mar 24, 2006
you're full of shit right now

how did we win on some flukish shit?

because Jacoby Ford made your DB look like a bitch and snatched the ball out of his hand??

we won, fair and square... deal with it... quit being a pussy about it

you're telling us not to make injury excuses... that's fine, I agree injuries are part of the game... but when our injured teams beats your team... YOU don't make fucking excuses and pull out that "fluke" bullshit

we fucking won the game... deal with it and stop being a little bitch about it!

"gift from the gods" ?????

lmfaoooo!
gift from the football gods!

Mar 24, 2006
at least we can suck up a loss and take it like a man... instead of blaming it on "some fluke shit" and saying we got a "gift from the football gods" or whatever fucking lame ass excuses you make

if we lose to you guys week 17 I'll simply say we got outplayed/outcoached/outschemed/outwhatever and we fucking lost... not make some little faggotty bitchmade pussy ass homo excuses!
fluke i tell ya.

fluke.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The Colts are going run their no huddle offense and run their plays out of the bunch formation to confuse our d. I think Peyton is going to pick on Routt all day, hopefully he'll be ready.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Raiders can run all over the Colts, if the raiders can eat up the clock as much as possible like Sol said, keep Manning off the field as much as possible, then you guys have a chance. But Manning rarely gets sacked, so I can't really see you guys stopping him unless the D brings it hard.

I'd go with the Colts though.
The Raiders have to pressure Manning right up the gut. His feet has to be set to throw accurately. If we can get pressure on him, we'll win.

Jan 4, 2003
lol @ fluke. didnt the refs blow hella calls in that game too?
they sure did.. the refs even tried giving tha Chiefs tha W.. with a few mins left in tha 4th qtr on tha punt to Nick Miller, his knee was clearly down yet they called it a fumble and tha raiders couldn't challenge it.. we instantly gave up a TD and I pretty much thought that was tha game.. luckily tha crowd was rockin and helped this Raider team prevail

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
they sure did.. the refs even tried giving tha Chiefs tha W.. with a few mins left in tha 4th qtr on tha punt to Nick Miller, his knee was clearly down yet they called it a fumble and tha raiders couldn't challenge it.. we instantly gave up a TD and I pretty much thought that was tha game.. luckily tha crowd was rockin and helped this Raider team prevail
that describes the whole game really lol