COLTS AT RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
We can win this game. Jared Veldheer is gonna have his hands full against Dwight Freeney.

But the Colts D will have their hands full with DMC and Michael Bush.

Gotta establish the running game and keep Peyton off the field as much as possible.

GO RAIDERS!!!
raiders going to run all over the colts
Raaaaaiders, BITCH!!!

we def got a good chance to win this game......like some of yall have said we gotta run the ball and keep manning off the field. We gotta start fast. the D needs a turnover or two. FUCK Manning and the playoffs. Our players need to man up and win this game....Raaaaiders 33 colts 31.
Raiders will be up by a gazillion by halftime forcing the colts to forfeit
This is a winnable game for us, haters gon' hate....
honestly tha Raiders got this....DMC gonna run all over em, Ford and Murphy will have some TD passes..... and we will stop Manning from gettin tha W!! I hope Seymour plays
we should have beat the dolphins and the steelers(welll put up a fight atleast)...i do think we have a legit chance tho.
Delusional lol

Jan 4, 2003
that was a smart move by Manning.... He coulda ran that in for 6 if he wanted to, but looks like he'd rather jus run tha clock out and leave with tha W

Jun 27, 2003
Aint trynna kick it off. It's been a good season, Raiders played hella better, but still not good enough. I'm coo with how it played out

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
naahh, there was no chance lol

colts are way better

the only chance the raiders had was the any given sunday chance lol