COLTS AT RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
honestly tha Raiders got this....DMC gonna run all over em, Ford and Murphy will have some TD passes..... and we will stop Manning from gettin tha W!! I hope Seymour plays

Jul 1, 2004
Colts got this but non-Raider fans don't need to be propping other non-Raider fans cuz there predicting Colts
1st off, the song in your sig is dope. 2nd, come on homie I know you see raider fans flocking to chiefs threads and talkin shit and propping each other. Dont be a hypocrite breh, you're better than that.

Jan 18, 2006
call it whatever u want. We were missing our 2 biggest weapons on offense and our best defensive player. All yall can do is cry and complain cuz basically we are one of the worst teams in the league without those players and yall still couldn't pull out the game at the end, that made the Chiefs look overrated as fuck but yall have beaten the teams u were suppose to beat after that so I will give the Chiefs credit for that. Don't act like ur team is better then us cuz next week might really hurt ur feelings

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
call it whatever u want. We were missing our 2 biggest weapons on offense and our best defensive player. All yall can do is cry and complain cuz basically we are one of the worst teams in the league without those players and yall still couldn't pull out the game at the end, that made the Chiefs look overrated as fuck but yall have beaten the teams u were suppose to beat after that so I will give the Chiefs credit for that. Don't act like ur team is better then us cuz next week might really hurt ur feelings
We may be overrated. Yeah. I said it. But we know the raiders are overrated and they wont even end up a .500 team.

Lets be more honest who has been more real this season when it comes to our season outlook...chiefs or raiders fans?

Chiefs was 8-5 thinking we could and should make the playoffs.

Raiders were 6-7 thinking they was still gonna make the playoffs.

Lets be real here. We have looked very exposed at times. but we have beat the Rams, 49ers, Bills etc like we should have. Sorry you lost games you should have won.

Jan 4, 2003
injuries are a part of the game...nothing you can do about it.

the game ya'll won in Oakland was on some flukish shit.
flukish shit? aha.... we won because JACOBY FORD hands down.... I was at tha game, and honestly once McClain went out and Ricky Brown was playing it hurt a lot, yet we still pulled thru to get tha W... Tha H.O.T. was rockin too

Mar 24, 2006
injuries sminjuries.

all teams have them throughout the season. im not gonna sit here and go back through the shit that happened in that oakland game. its funny that the only people that believe it wasn't on some flukish shit is you fuckin' raider fans....anyone else though, they know ya'll got a gift from the gods that day. you know it, i know it...all the people that cover the nfl for a living knows it. ya'll got lucky that day.

its in the past...so fuck it. we sittin at 9-5 and ya'll are at 7-7 still lookin' up at us...so take that and shove it up ya'll out of work haunted house workin' asses!

Mar 24, 2006
don't try to down play that game now homie...sayin' ya'll one of the worst teams in the league without those players...lol

you squeaked a win out in your house against the team that has beaten ya'll in that same house for almost a decade...it was bound to happen sooner or later. it just happened to be your guys day in that 2nd half with all those miraculous grabs n' shit your rookie wr was makin. shit happens we lost.

end of the day though.

9-5>7-7

Jan 18, 2006
you just don't get it. You act like the Chiefs are way better and there not, congrats on beating teams that we should have beat also but I doubt yall get in the playoffs and if yall dont its considered a losing season no matter what so keep thinking ur a powerhouse and that's a joke in itself when yall should have lost to the Bills at home.