COLLAB?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2011
For real? Serio locked up? das too bad fool went off...."two shots in da air niggaz call it quits, two shots of patron you can call me tippsed, them bitch niggaz in blue we dont call em crips we call em a homicide n em norte prints"

Jun 18, 2005
SANDMAN from Salinas 831 has heat. I like his style of rap.
Try to bring in SANDMAN, PBOI, LSE, B-DAWG, SHADOW & some of that East Co Co shit back.
I mean ill be honest with you Tone. I know imma nobody to you bruh.
But i aint a big fan of yours. I like your older work 4shure tho bruh.
This latest album you dropped, didnt like it much only the tracks with Shadow and B-DAWG.
You a hoodstar tho bruh. I know what i say dont matter much. Just saying try to bring back the feeling of your older muzik.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA1ogIJH2W8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUwpDBZpbTg

U don't like "Grown Folkz" music breh???

Dec 4, 2006
but for real though Tone, I feel like you got a talent you could take elsewhere besides this regional shit... connect up with some cats outside your regular genre of music & step out to a brand new audience.

only Norte rap I dig is Big Oso, & thats cause of the progression I have seen him do over the past 10 years or so to becoming a tight ass rapper... & look, your music caught my attention tho I dont usually subscribe to that particular genre.

the story could be the same for 1,000 others, & you just dont know it yet

....collab with some mainstream types, or some underground stars like Playarae, Stik Gilatine, Cali Grown, .....those are just cats from my city who I get down to, & there is citys everywhere with talent like that... make it crack & progress, man.

well said breh...

Some artist need to grow their fanbase outside of Cali, it's weak when cats just want to stay in one area and not go beyond the lines..

Feb 13, 2004
Get young Gully on some tracks that might open the door for more fans outside of the homeboy scene. Its good that your gonna be featured on Mr. Kee's album that should help you get known more too since he just signed a major deal.

Oct 3, 2006
but for real though Tone, I feel like you got a talent you could take elsewhere besides this regional shit... connect up with some cats outside your regular genre of music & step out to a brand new audience.

only Norte rap I dig is Big Oso, & thats cause of the progression I have seen him do over the past 10 years or so to becoming a tight ass rapper... & look, your music caught my attention tho I dont usually subscribe to that particular genre.

the story could be the same for 1,000 others, & you just dont know it yet

....collab with some mainstream types, or some underground stars like Playarae, Stik Gilatine, Cali Grown, .....those are just cats from my city who I get down to, & there is citys everywhere with talent like that... make it crack & progress, man.
All of you needa collabo...title it "B.I.G"..Big Shea, Big Tone, Big Gangsta Reese, Big Oso Loc and Big Rhino haha

But yeah Big Oso is fuckin sick, dude could def. hit at least the mainstream radio waves