COLLAB?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
DEFINATELY SLIM GUTTA FROM 831, BOTH OF YOU GUYS GOT SIMILAR STYLES.
ID LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING WITH FILTHY FILL AS WELL,
MAC REESE FROM NASTY NORTH,
SINNER FROM NSANITY,
DOC9 FROM POROS,
BERNER,
K-LOC FROM GORILLAPITS,

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
C-Dubb

lol this guy....
Immortal Technique is coming to San Francisco on August 20 and he always takes the time to talk to fans and sign their stuff thats how it was at the concert in Santa Clara so if Big Tone would want to collab with him he can hit up that concert and network with him just some food for thought. and Tone knows how to get a hold of Trajik1

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
I would say not to feature Lil Coner, i often feel like when hes a feature he dont give a shit how he sounds, C-locs as well. When its their own project they come hard, and give a good flow. As when they are features, they seem to half ass it.

Jan 11, 2011
T-NUTTY AND GET THE JACK HUSS N A-WAX BACK ON SOME SHIT.. CHENTE CORLEONE FASHOO N BRING BACK LIL LOS ! AND YOUNG AZ GET LOU E LOU ON THE FONE I MISS THAT EAST COCO SHIT

Jan 11, 2011
I would say not to feature Lil Coner, i often feel like when hes a feature he dont give a shit how he sounds, C-locs as well. When its their own project they come hard, and give a good flow. As when they are features, they seem to half ass it.
I SECOND ON LIL CONERZ FEATUREZ HE DONT SEEM TO COME AS HARD.. BUT C-LOCZ COME HARD EVERYSONG FOO TRIPPIN HAHA.. I LIKE CONERZ OLDER SHIT ITS CLASSIC BUT HONESTLY IT FEELZ HE HALF ASS EVERY NEWER SONG HE RELEASE IDK JUSS MI OPINION