COLLAB?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
I would say not to feature Lil Coner, i often feel like when hes a feature he dont give a shit how he sounds, C-locs as well. When its their own project they come hard, and give a good flow. As when they are features, they seem to half ass it.
TO BE REAL CONER SPIT ONE OF HIS HARDEST VERSES ON A TRACK CALLED "ALL WE KNOW" FROM MY FIRST SOLO

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I would say not to feature Lil Coner, i often feel like when hes a feature he dont give a shit how he sounds, C-locs as well. When its their own project they come hard, and give a good flow. As when they are features, they seem to half ass it.
i think coner spits his hardest shit over kev knocks beats from rootz of all evil to sav it out vol 1 & 2

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
That was a few years ago right? Making moves? cuz his more recent features are wack.
yea even tito said that was one of his hardest verses when he spit it in front of him and that he should do shit like that for his own album, then coner said something like I always try harder on features, but til this day I still think it was one of his hardest verses it kinda reminds me of woodies verse on coner's song "misunderstood" and it was made right after they did that track around the time childhood had just dropped