CNN Reports: Military to "Assist" with Swine Flu Pandemic Outbreak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
coondogg there is no factual evidence that this experimental vaccine will actually prevent the swine flu. in fact, it isnt known if the "swine flu" was real to begin with, or was engineered. YOU ARE BEING LIED TO

IN FACT, EVERY FUCKING VACCINE THEYVE MADE HASNT WORKED FOR THE FLU THEY TRIED TO PREVENT!

look up the vaccines like dude said, you'll find 100% OF THEM DIDNT GET THE FLU RIGHT. not only that, people DIED MORE FROM THE VACCINES THAN THE THREAT. look it up for avian flu and everything before it, i have to go to work in 3 minutes or id do it.

Couple it with the fact that the VACCINE MAKERS HAVE LEGAL IMMUNITY FROM DAMAGE CLAIMS RESULTING FROM HEALTH DAMAGES. Obama is also going to make them MANDATORY in an emergency situation.

yeah it gets real suspicious. there are already TONS of people dieing and have very very serious complications from this particular vaccine, because theyre doing this in europe right now

Nov 27, 2006
lmao yea ur right, the swine was engineered hahahaha thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. Man it really does suck living in a country that has the resources to protect its citizens from an infectious disease. Would yall rather live in fuckin India or China which could potentially lose thousands if not hundreds of thousands from this disease? If you people are so afraid of the US government then y the fuck do u stay in this country? Leave if its so horrible, move to Russia or North Korea wit the rest of the people who hate the US gov't

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lmao yea ur right, the swine was engineered hahahaha thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. Man it really does suck living in a country that has the resources to protect its citizens from an infectious disease. Would yall rather live in fuckin India or China which could potentially lose thousands if not hundreds of thousands from this disease? If you people are so afraid of the US government then y the fuck do u stay in this country? Leave if its so horrible, move to Russia or North Korea wit the rest of the people who hate the US gov't
that's the beauty of it. we can do whatever we want. lol. and shouldn't be forced by any bitch ass mutha fuckas to do anything we don't want. :)

i didn't agree to any fucking law. and i didn't vote for obama. so he can kiss my ass, along with everyone else in the gov't (about 95-98% i guess).

how about you go get the shot, and go to india, and see what happens to you. lol.....fuck, we can both go, and then we can compare who gets sicker. cause i bet it wouldn't be me. lol.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Byrd joined the Ku Klux Klan when he was 24 in 1942
i dunno about all this.....lol.....really....but whatever.

if you read what i said, you could probably formulate a pretty accurate answer. 95-98%.

Nov 27, 2006
thats where ur wrong. Ur a citizen of the US so u DID agree to ALL the fucking laws. Like it or not thats the way it is. You get all the benefits of living in America and the "price" of that is that u pay taxes and you agree to abide by the laws. Now im not sayin ive never broken the law lol but i understand that if i get caught there will be a price 2 pay. You dont get 2 pick and choose which laws u want to abide by lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
thats where ur wrong. Ur a citizen of the US so u DID agree to ALL the fucking laws. Like it or not thats the way it is. You get all the benefits of living in America and the "price" of that is that u pay taxes and you agree to abide by the laws. Now im not sayin ive never broken the law lol but i understand that if i get caught there will be a price 2 pay. You dont get 2 pick and choose which laws u want to abide by lol
which form was that on that i signed? lol

benefits? lol....the gov't doesn't pay for any of my shit. and if i had to grow my own food and all that, i would. i'm actually highly considering doing that anyway.

and yes, i do get to pick and choose which laws i abide by. cause that's how i live.

how many people speed? or j-walk? come on now. lol...don't give me that. i see where you're goin with it, and i get it, but dude...nobody can say they've never broken any law...and most people do something illegal every day.

do you use your turn signal 100 feet before you turn every time? lol....i don't see anyone do it, ever.

people choose what to do all the time. and i choose not to take that shit. and i'll take it from them and poke them in the eye with it. and say you got SWINE EYE sucka! lol......nah but really someone might get fatally wounded trying to inject me with experimental shit. that's just how it is.

we should agree to disagree already. lol

Oct 3, 2006
lol yeah thats whats so funny bout all these foos who say they hate the govt', its military, politicians etc blah blah blah...yet they still somehow CHOOSE to live in this country and pay the taxes that fund the very programs they say they hate lol...all i gotta say is if u really hate how this government functions then what are you doing about it? if you actually trying to organize and protest get the word out about your point of view, etc then props..if not and all you doin is just complaining on the sicc then get the fuck out of this country and stop complaining unless you really about your shit and trying to do somethin about it

Nov 27, 2006
which form was that on that i signed? lol

benefits? lol....the gov't doesn't pay for any of my shit. and if i had to grow my own food and all that, i would. i'm actually highly considering doing that anyway.

and yes, i do get to pick and choose which laws i abide by. cause that's how i live.

how many people speed? or j-walk? come on now. lol...don't give me that. i see where you're goin with it, and i get it, but dude...nobody can say they've never broken any law...and most people do something illegal every day.

do you use your turn signal 100 feet before you turn every time? lol....i don't see anyone do it, ever.

people choose what to do all the time. and i choose not to take that shit. and i'll take it from them and poke them in the eye with it. and say you got SWINE EYE sucka! lol......nah but really someone might get fatally wounded trying to inject me with experimental shit. that's just how it is.

we should agree to disagree already. lol
Im not talking about health insurance or anything like that when i say benefits...if u lived in China, India, Iraq, North Korea, Russia ect..you would understand what benefits im talking about. Your free to type and say whatever you want, theres a benefit right there.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that's not technically true. i have the choice to say whatever i want. but some shit, could actually get me into trouble if the wrong person saw it.

you're not going to win with me. cause i'll argue that the police are here to neglect and fuck with people when they choose. so i'll choose to do what i want. they think cause they're the gov't, they get to tell US what to do. guess what dude.....

WE THE PEOPLE.....

we run this fucking country. fuck their bullshit. not every "law" is constitutional fool. and i dont' give a fuck what Obama's faggoty ass has to say about shit. FUCK HIM. :)

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
WE THE PEOPLE.....

we run this fucking country. fuck their bullshit. not every "law" is constitutional
It still amazes me just how ignorant people can still be, even when faced with evidence. Given links to read themselves, and all they have to do is a small amount of research to see and understand what is really going on.

I`m sure there are many who have forgotten the fabric in which this great country was founded. Do I hate this country? NO! Do I hate this current government? ABSOLUTELY!! Is it my right, as a honorable US citizen to stand against it? Your damn right it is!!

So let me remind you about the main document that laid the foundation for this country, which many men shed blood and died for, and for which too many often forget. It`s titled the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE!!

In that document, since some of you are too damn lazy to click links and read for yourself, let me go ahead and explain it. It clearly states the following;

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.........

"and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

There are many out here who pay attention, as well are those who don`t. To me, it doesn`t matter if you`re not paying attention. Regardless, there will be losses. For those who wish to stay informed, I am a messenger. It is our duty to our country to keep passing the word regardless if it falls on deaf ears. Because for those who don`t listen, there are growing numbers of those who do, and it is those we must reach. For those who can`t see the truth, one day you will. Unfortunately by then, for you, it will be too late.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Excuse me sir. Can I get your information to wire you funds via PayPal to help you pay attention?

I`m no where near afraid of this government, nor am I even remotely afraid of their swine flu, as you seem to be.

And let me ask you, mr patriot, what have you done for your country? As for I, let me reiterate, I was in the Marines. I have gave for my country the ultimate sacrifice, my life. So the fact that I signed up to lay my life on the line and realize just how corrupt and sinister this government is, you are damn right I am going to be pissed off and speak up.

So until you`ve done anything for this country, take your little booger fingers and pinch both lips while grown folks are talking. You just might learn something.

Nov 27, 2006
Excuse me sir. Can I get your information to wire you funds via PayPal to help you pay attention?

I`m no where near afraid of this government, nor am I even remotely afraid of their swine flu, as you seem to be.

And let me ask you, mr patriot, what have you done for your country? As for I, let me reiterate, I was in the Marines. I have gave for my country the ultimate sacrifice, my life. So the fact that I signed up to lay my life on the line and realize just how corrupt and sinister this government is, you are damn right I am going to be pissed off and speak up.

So until you`ve done anything for this country, take your little booger fingers and pinch both lips while grown folks are talking. You just might learn something.
uhhhh i was talkin 2 I AM & BUTCHER who made it clear their afraid of the gov't....so uhhh yea ur dumb

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
uhhhh i was talkin 2 I AM & BUTCHER who made it clear their afraid of the gov't....so uhhh yea ur dumb
Child please. You mean to tell me that you can`t even remember what you wrote? You stated "you people". Check you`re own postings before making an ass out of yourself by misquoting yourself. Or did you just misremember?

Plus from what I`ve read, I haven`t gotten the impression that I AM is afraid of the government. Although we should be afraid of what they want to do. Two different aspects son. But I honestly don`t expect someone with your intelligence level to grasp that concept.

Nov 27, 2006
Child please. You mean to tell me that you can`t even remember what you wrote? You stated "you people". Check you`re own postings before making an ass out of yourself by misquoting yourself. Or did you just misremember?

Plus from what I`ve read, I haven`t gotten the impression that I AM is afraid of the government. Although we should be afraid of what they want to do. Two different aspects son. But I honestly don`t expect someone with your intelligence level to grasp that concept.
Child please? wtf are u a 60 year old black lady? And u have no idea of my intelligence level. Unlike you i was intelligent enough to go a 4 year university and next year ill be at grad school at USC, unlike you who had no other choice but to join the military. So miss me wit that bullshit jarhead

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
damn this looks bad
Anytime the government wants to enforce policies by military force, nothing good comes out of it. But if we look on the bright side, these current troops still have not gained control in Iraq or Afghanistan. If they can`t get those countries under control, I expect an even harder fight if they try to overthrow the citizens of the US.

On an even brighter note. Going by way of a peaceful revolution:

"ISLAMABAD, (Reuters) - Pakistan's Supreme Court ruled on Friday that former president Pervez Musharraf trampled the constitution when he imposed emergency rule two years ago and all actions taken by him then were illegal.

Friday's judgment, delivered by a panel of 14 judges, did not touch on whether Musharraf should be punished for his misrule, but lawyers and politicians said it was a landmark ruling that would deter future power grabs by Pakistani generals.

Hoping to secure a second term as president before giving up his dual role as army chief, Musharraf purged judges who stood in his way, suspended the constitution and ordered the arrest of hundreds of political opponents in November 2007.

Under Pakistan's constitution, any charges of treason against Musharraf would have to come from parliament."

This could be a huge ruling, setting the precedent for a major lawsuit in this country if they try to suspend the constitution and force vaccinations.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
damn this looks bad
Anytime the government wants to enforce policies by military force, nothing good comes out of it. But if we look on the bright side, these current troops still have not gained control in Iraq or Afghanistan. If they can`t get those countries under control, I expect an even harder fight if they try to overthrow the citizens of the US.

On an even brighter note. Going by way of a peaceful revolution:

"ISLAMABAD, (Reuters) - Pakistan's Supreme Court ruled on Friday that former president Pervez Musharraf trampled the constitution when he imposed emergency rule two years ago and all actions taken by him then were illegal.

Friday's judgment, delivered by a panel of 14 judges, did not touch on whether Musharraf should be punished for his misrule, but lawyers and politicians said it was a landmark ruling that would deter future power grabs by Pakistani generals.

Hoping to secure a second term as president before giving up his dual role as army chief, Musharraf purged judges who stood in his way, suspended the constitution and ordered the arrest of hundreds of political opponents in November 2007.

Under Pakistan's constitution, any charges of treason against Musharraf would have to come from parliament."

This could be a huge ruling, setting the precedent for a major lawsuit in this country if they try to suspend the constitution and force vaccinations.