CNN Reports: Military to "Assist" with Swine Flu Pandemic Outbreak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Originally published July 30 2009/ by Mike Adams, NaturalNews Editor

Until now, what I'm about to tell you would have been easily dismissed as a conspiracy theory.... the kind of story that never appears in the mainstream media. Only today, it did. And it's not a conspiracy theory, either.

CNN is reporting this evening that the U.S. military is gearing up to get involved in the H1N1 swine flu outbreak widely expected to strike the U.S. this fall. As CNN reports, "The U.S. military wants to establish regional teams of military personnel to assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant outbreak of the H1N1 virus this fall, according to Defense Department officials." http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/07/28/military.swine.flu/

When it comes to the U.S. military, the word "assist," of course, could mean almost anything. Typically, the U.S. military offers assistance at the end of a rifle. This "assistance" could mean assisting with quarantines, assisting with rounding up infected people or assisting with arresting and imprisoning people who resist vaccine shots.

Just to make it even more interesting, this operation will include "personnel from all branches of the military" and it will involve cooperation with FEMA -- the Federal Emergency Management Agency. FEMA is the group of geniuses who handled the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. They're the ones who confiscated firearms from law-abiding citizens defending their own homes, then thrust people into toxic temporary housing that caused neurological symptoms and breathing problems.

How ironic that Fema is also currently involved in a major exercise this week. National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009.
Read about this exercise right from the FEMA website. This is no joke either!!

These people are serious. Even the words tell too much: The order to approve all this is about to be signed by Defense Secretary Robert Gates, and it's called an "execution order."

So what, exactly, would military personnel be doing in your neighborhood in the event of a swine flu outbreak? The CNN story says they could assist with the "...testing of large numbers of viral samples from infected patients." There's nothing in the story about rounding people up, maintaining quarantine road blocks or cremating the infected bodies of the dead. These realities of a pandemic outbreak are better left unsaid if you're the U.S. military (or the mainstream media).

That's why the full story of what the U.S. military is planning for will never be told to the masses. It's too disturbing. But make no mistake: The military is planning for a worst-case scenario (that's what the military does), and a worst-case pandemic outbreak scenario would involve gunpoint-enforced isolation, military-enforced quarantine zones and most likely the forced vaccination of nearly everyone. Those who resist the vaccinations would be arrested (or detained) and injected at gunpoint, then set free back into the population.

The very fact that the military is now leaking this story to CNN says something all by itself: The U.S. military is preparing to be stationed on U.S. soil, and whatever freedoms you mistakenly think are guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution will be long gone by the time the soldiers arrive at your door.

For those of you who would point to the POSSE COMITATUS ACT of 1878 that prohibits the use of the regular military within the U.S. borders, Bush signed into law the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act in October of 2006 which effectively overturns that law. This new law allows the President to declare a "public emergency" and station troops anywhere in America, and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to "suppress public disorder."

Imagine one possible future in America...

Knock knock. "Is anyone home?"

Knock KNOCK. "We're here from the pandemic response team," insists the doc. "We're here to help. Open up or we'll be forced to come in."

Reluctantly, you inch towards the door and grip the doorknob with damp, sweaty hands. Your pulse pounds hard as you crack open the door.

"We're with FEMA. Please step away from the door."

"Our records show you haven't received the swine flu vaccine yet," squeaks the doctor from behind the bulk of the domineering soldier now squarely positioned in front of you. "We're here to administer your vaccine."

"I don't want a vaccine," you protest. "They're not safe."

The soldier chuckles, blurts out, "They're as safe as the U.S. government says they are."

The doctor peers out from behind his military companion and makes eye contact. "Sir, as you well know, vaccines have been required for all U.S. residents since President Obama's emergency pandemic declaration last month. Please extend your arm and we'll be on our way."

"Please extend your arm now," the doctor says. The military grunt clenches his jaw, eyeing your hesitation with obvious scorn. He fingers the safety on his rifle and clears his throat...

"We're only here to help"

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You'd be surprised what this gov't is capable of.

Like when they had mercinaries in new orleans takin out people who were "gang members and drug dealers."

And, with this...I'll be buying a pistol before summer ends.

They can point a fuckin rifle in my face and put me in jail. They're not giving me any fucking vaccine. Fuck them. I'm not their guinea pig.

My boy told me he was in the navy and they gave him an anthrax vaccine like 3 times....and it wasn't FDA approved and they restricted it's use all together and stopped it after they injected hella people with it. IF YOU DID NOT LET THEM DO IT, THEY WOULD KICK YOU OUT AND YOU'D GET NONE OF YOUR BENEFITS.

And that's straight from the mouth of someone who went through it, and was told that.

This country does not give a fuck about you, me, or anyone. All it's about is greenbacks, and probably some other weird shit I don' tknow about.

*Edit*

Dude that told me that, posts on here too. Although he told me about it in person the other day when we were talking about how the gov't forces people to do shit or takes away their rights. lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ill take a free vaccine, shit lol

Stop bein so damn paranoid. But sure go ahead and continue bein afraid of everything lol
my thing is...you don't know what's in it...or what it could do to you....

i'm good on that...especially when the gov't tries to TELL me what to do...nah fuck them...and fuck that....we have the right to refuse medical treatments. so they can fuck off with their swine flu vaccine.

coondogg, you can have mine, lol....

Apr 26, 2006
I ain't taking no shot. It's a big conspiracy to whip out population by making us sick and ultimately dying from complications due to the vaccine. The smaller our population, the easier it is for Gov't to control and manipulate it. Total control has always been a goal of the elite.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Like when they had mercinaries in new orleans takin out people who were "gang members and drug dealers." - BLACKWATER

And, with this...I'll be buying a pistol before summer ends. - Underground. No paperwork

My boy told me he was in the navy and they gave him an anthrax vaccine like 3 times....and it wasn't FDA approved and they restricted it's use all together and stopped it after they injected hella people with it. IF YOU DID NOT LET THEM DO IT, THEY WOULD KICK YOU OUT AND YOU'D GET NONE OF YOUR BENEFITS.

And that's straight from the mouth of someone who went through it, and was told that.
I`m a Marine. Was at Pendleton right before 9/11. I had to personally get numerous vaccinations in the corps, and simultaneously. Both arms and ass cheeks. Those were orders. None of this is paranoid bullshit, or conspiracy theoriez in the least. If that`s what anyone wants to believe, by all means, go right ahead. If you think the vaccines are doing good, go ahead and get it.

OR........... Instead of being naysayers, do your research. Click on any of the links I provided. Google the North American Union, the HPV shot Gaurdasil, and especially the H1N1 vaccine. There are already reports of serious complications in Europe.

But I can only report what info I receive. Do what you wish with it. Regardless, I`m informed and have, and will continue to take the necessary action I feel is needed for my family. That`s what a true Marine does.
Honor, Courage, Commitment.

Semper Fi!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
sure go ahead and refuse it lol and then get the swine flu and get sick as fuck
lol...if you think it's like they say it is...you're fuckin trippin...

i'll take that chance over being injected with some EXPERIMENTAL fuckin vaccine man.

i could care less what anyone has to say about what i do or dont do...so dont' waste your energy typing like i actually believe what i see on TV LOL....

can you say, "baaaa baaaaaa baaaaaa?"

:)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Son of a fucking WHORE!!!..... I put that pic up trying to be funny, and about 5 minutes ago, my work security sent out an FYI that 4 people in my building, on my floor, are infected with swine flu.

...the line in the bathrooms for anti-bacertial hand sanatizer was 6 people deep by the time i got there.

I work on peoples laptops all day & some of these mother fuckers are dirty as SHIT!

fuck shit damn summabitch.
it's called...

don't put your fingers in your mouth after touching anything. and wash your hands. and drink a lot of water and eat healthy.

i actually read that about 80% of the time people think they have the flu, they actually have food poisoning from eating at an unsanitary place...hense...eat healthy.

speaking in general...
anybody who's sayin "fuck i'm gonna get the vaccine you guys are wearin tin foil hats..."

you go and do that. and when you have some fucked up problem from being their test dummy, I AM going to clown every last one of you who got it.

they can throw my ass in jail or whatever they want, i'm not getting any fucking vaccines for the flu.

and IF i get sick, which i haven't been in YEARS.....then it's my time to go. it is what it is.

i'd rather stand for nothing, than FALL FOR ANYTHING...especially coming from our government....i'd rather be cynical and cautious than get injected with some vaccine which very well could be a big dose of the virus to fuck off my system. that's the thing, you don't know what it is...and i'm good on lettin them put some experimental crap in my body. it ain't happening. period.

hypothetically, if what i believe and CNI is sayin is correct, and people get sick as fuck....do you think the "universal health care" system is goign to fucking do anything? LOL...honestly, that's really laughable. it'll be your problem to deal with....unless you band together with the people who didn't get it, and start a revolution. which needs to happen before too long.

Nov 27, 2006
yea I AM dont believe things u believe on tv, hell the swine flu is just like a cold, have a glass a of OJ and ull be fine! :cheeky: People r dyin from that shit, chances r if u got it u wouldnt die but it would still fucking suck. And fool u are being paranoid. Y would the fucking government spend millions and millions of dollars on a vaccine just so they can, as some of u think, some how kill people and that somehow will allow them to take control of everyone. Come the fuck on. I dont believe everything the gov't says but yall take that shit 2 far. There is no New World Order, the government doesnt want us dead, they aint tryin to control us, stop bein so damn scary

Oct 3, 2006
there really just needs to be a war on obesity..,damn i think i read or seen in the news recently how the govt is spendin hella on obesity control......fat muthafuckas

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yea I AM dont believe things u believe on tv, hell the swine flu is just like a cold, have a glass a of OJ and ull be fine! :cheeky: People r dyin from that shit, chances r if u got it u wouldnt die but it would still fucking suck. And fool u are being paranoid. Y would the fucking government spend millions and millions of dollars on a vaccine just so they can, as some of u think, some how kill people and that somehow will allow them to take control of everyone. Come the fuck on. I dont believe everything the gov't says but yall take that shit 2 far. There is no New World Order, the government doesnt want us dead, they aint tryin to control us, stop bein so damn scary
so you haven't heard any of the last like 4 presidents talk about the New World Order?

Google that please before you speak to me again. Obviously you're not on the same level as some of us.

And ya know what, I'll take being FUCKING SICK over taking some EXPERIMENTAL DRUG/VACCINE that some people may try to FORCE me to take. They can go fuck off with that. If it's voluntary that's fine, you can have mine, so you get 2 and then you'll be even better off, right? lol...

I didn't say the gov't is trying to kill people to control them. The other dude said that, although, it's not that far fetched man. I mean, like dude stated, BLACKWATER. The gov't sent in mercinaries to kill people who were "bad" people. Give me a fucking break dude.

And if someone comes knocking on your door, trying to give you some shot at your house on your porch, you gonna fuckin let them? Cause I just wo'nt answer the shit. And if they try comin in, they'll probably get.....well, I won't go there. But people who break into homes have bad shit happen to them.

Nobody is going to force me to get some fucking vaccine for swine flu though. Not happening. I'd rather die than be the govt's guinea pig any day. Cause they don't mind injecting people with experimental, non-FDA approved vaccines. If you don't believe that they do that, then you really shouldn't even be discussing this type of stuff cause you obviously don't know what the real deal is. I've heard it straight from someone who had it done to them. That's proof enough for me when dude said, "I either had to get the shots, or they'd take away all my benefits and kick me out."

He got it 3 times, and then they stopped using it because it wasn't FDA approved and it was in fact, experimental. But that's what happens when you sign your life away to the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Nov 27, 2006
Nobody is going to force me to get some fucking vaccine for swine flu though. Not happening. I'd rather die than be the govt's guinea pig any day.
wait so youd rather die then get a vaccine that u think might end up hurting u but is designed to keep you healthy?? that makes no fucking sense.

And ya I AM i feel your pain, the government is really hard on us White Males huh? life is hard and everyone is out 2 get us :cheeky:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
you obviously have no idea what i'm talking about.

it has nothing to do with race. this country, revolves around green. believe that.

i dont' want anyone to be forced to do shit they dont' want to do. at least in regard to shit like this. nobody has the right to tell you what to put in your body.

and yeah, i'd rather POTENTIALLY die, from your massively infectious swine flu, than take some fucking experimental shot. YES. SI. understand this time yet? lol :)