Clyde Carson ft. Sean Kingston - Doin That

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
CLS550 said:
damn! i just noticed it wasn't even getting that much airplay ...
You would have to ask his label about that. He is on a major now and that means he isn't the big fish anymore...he is apart of a roster of artist with more clout than him (notice I didn't say talent). Plus if he would have gotten more spins with a high profile dude on the hook and then had to have EVERY station pull the record because he had a uncleared hook...that might have been the end of that song. Song is still tight, but there is a reason they went and got Sean Kingston. He has a bigger name, he makes the song sound hotter and it lends credibility to a (outside of the Bay) unknown artist.

Mar 2, 2006
lsjmyane said:
so which one is da official hook? da one wit sean kingston or da otha one?
my guess would be tha one wit Sean Kingston kuhz dis song is on an album das bein released through a major label so I highly doubt they'd put this one out if tha utha hook is tha official one!!

Mar 28, 2006
have ya'll heard the other version of doin that (i think its called "baller")?

sean kingston still on the hook but some dude Flo-Rida is rappin on it.. same hook.. almost same beat

Oct 31, 2003
hblock1 said:
my guess would be tha one wit Sean Kingston kuhz dis song is on an album das bein released through a major label so I highly doubt they'd put this one out if tha utha hook is tha official one!!
My guess is that they couldn't get it cleared so they ran out and got someone to mimmick the voice of S.Kingston. It's kinda like how Kanye couldn't get Lauryn Hill part cleared for all falls down so he had to have another person come in and do their best L.Hill impression.

Mar 2, 2006
its good dat it doesnt get much airplay right now.. wait until early to mid-September to start throwin his shit through tha radio kuz when I hear a song so much before tha album is released.. I dont even feel like coppin it.. unless tha artist got a clean ass follow-through singLe!! thas part of tha reasons why I dont listen to tha radio kuz they be playin tha shit outta songs.. make me wanna throw my radio in a tub fulla acid!!

May 19, 2006
Clyde said in a interview last week that he will be all over your tv screens on MTV and BET, Capitol has invested ALOT OF MONEY in his project

Apr 25, 2002
707REPRESENTA said:
CLYDES VERSES KILLS IT WHEN HE SWITCHES HIS FLOW
yea that shit is dumb clean.

when is the scheduled release date? it says in the hyphy 2 miami post that they had a listening party for theater music out there.

clyde bout to do it