Clyde Carson ft. Sean Kingston - Doin That

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
its tha fuckin beat!! dat shit is pure thunder.. straight stomp!! besides dat.. its Clyde!! nigga is a fuckin monster on tha track!! Kingston jus helps get tha song a bit more exposure since he hit tha scene bein suicidaL and shit..!! but Clyde gas tough on dat shit tho..!!

'hatas give me energy.. plus i flow schitzo.. maynee ass memory..'

Apr 25, 2002
leftcoast415 said:
a better question would be why isn't this song getting much play??

in my opinion, one thing that ruins album sales in the bay is releasing your single or allowing your single to get way too much airplay wayyy before your album drops. if the song is hot, drop the album a short time after. dont let the fire burn out.

Apr 25, 2005
Its a combination of all. Clyde Carson mainly. His flow is hella clean and on point with the beat. CC never raps over a wack beat even when he was with The Team, his beats have always (I literally mean 99.9% of the time) slapped! Sean Kingston does deserve his props, he came through with a catchy (radio friendly) yet raw hook. J.R. provided a knock, but then again that's why he's 1 of the elite producers in the whole music industry.

Aug 7, 2006
i agree, whats the point of releasing it way before the album? i know that it was leaked but clyde released it on myspace couple weeks ago. its sorta like how federation released half their album, now their sales will go down

Jan 26, 2006
The beat is absolute fire and Kingston doe s nice job on the hook, but I think the way Clyde switches up his flow mid verse is the highlight. When he goes from the slow flow to the upbeat tempo that is my fav part of the track.

Has there been a video made for this song yet?