Clyde Carson ft. Sean Kingston - Doin That

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
clyde KILLS that track...he played it for me in april in his car when i saw him at a gas station in the grapevine in socal, and this was before anyone had heard of sean kingston

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
FREDDIE HOTT SAUCE Presents the WHYHATE? T SHIRTS

IF YOU WANNA SEE THE SHIRTS LO ON TOO

MYSPACE.COM/WHYHATECLOTHING

THERE HOTT RIGHT NOW!! AND WE THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE SUPPORT! IF YOU GOT ONE THEN HOLLA

YEEEEEEEEEEEE!

FHS

May 19, 2006
who said the label didnt clear Sean Kingston? that doesnt make sense considering Kingston's label head is Jr Rotem, who made the beat for the song

Jan 31, 2006
Damn....This song is not nearly as cool without Sean Kingston. Just like FAB with Ghost Ride It. Something doesnt get cleared and shit gets changed. Im actually lightweight pissed off right now

Jan 30, 2007
i think sean kingston sound way better than the new guy on the hook
sean had a young sound with a little reggae influence and the new guy... i dunno - who is he anyway? either way if the album isnt dropping til 08 then i think it would be a good decision for his single to get more airplay around that time and plus its christmas too! but time will tell and you never know, it might be Clyde Carson featuring Keyshia Cole as the lead off single -wwwhhaaaa!?

Nov 2, 2005
da HYPHY pinoy said:
i agree, whats the point of releasing it way before the album? i know that it was leaked but clyde released it on myspace couple weeks ago. its sorta like how federation released half their album, now their sales will go down
Most of the songs that they released will not be on the album...

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
MUSIC BIZZINEZ IS SHADY

CLYDE TOLD ME AT DINNER IN MIAMI, SHADY, IF YOUR NOT A HOT NAME THEY DONT CLEAR SHIT WITH OTHER HOT ARTIST! FUCKD UP.
har718 said:
who said the label didnt clear Sean Kingston? that doesnt make sense considering Kingston's label head is Jr Rotem, who made the beat for the song

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
The new dude didn't do bad at all....most of you just dont like it cuz you got used to sean kingston's version....which if anything was only slightly better.

Still weak as fuck he had to change it cuz it probably wont get as much exposure without the big name on it.

Feb 19, 2006
ay you guys hear the album version of doin that? They took off sean kingston, its some other dude. I think the other dude killed the song. Sean kingston was better on the course then dis dude