Classic Album covers POST HERE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
High Caliber Ent. said:
i wasnt about to hate on some shit i knew nothin about....
Gook lookin, I appreciate that... We need more real cats like you that ain't about some hater shit... How about I send you a copy of the album then you tell cats what you think about it... Shoot me your address on the PM and it's DONE.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
killajay said:
i heard the shit on northern-ridaz shit gos hard i couldnt find the album out here in teh 408 tho
No distribution yet playa... If you're interested in purchasing the album you can purchase it By Clicking Here or PM me and I'll send you an address for cash/check/money order... Make sure to check out my boy Red Head Steve's debut album Redrum on Northern Ridaz as well, if you need purchasing info for that PM me and I'll hook that up. Stay up mann!

Apr 25, 2002
i cant front the mo-x and lil-g cover is kinda funny lookin... and thats just flat out honesty..BUT..i will concur with other cats i peeped some of there tracks and they do got some quality shit..might not be my cup of tea but i cant hate on them cuz they doin there thing

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
I agree the album cover isn't that great, we knew that, but the album had to drop, and that's just the way shit is sometimes... We didn't have time to sit there and wait on artwork so we snapped some photos and shot them over to Mr. Maja and he worked magic with what he had... It was our first project and we learned from it... This business is about growth, growing from the previous mistakes and turning into better artists as a whole. All I can promise is that each new project we drop WILL BE better than the previous one, that's a guanratee... So keep ya eyes peeled.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah they album is good I heard it awhile back on a site (too bad its not better then any Cesolito album!). But for real these guys got some skills. Who cares what they or a damn cd cover look like, because talent is inside.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
jay deuce said:
They may not fit in the dumb ass "What rappers are supposed to look like" category, but that CD is pretty fuckin tight.

Hes just hatin on the dudes cuz they're white, you know how it is

Nov 14, 2002
Jae Reekay said:
"Talk about your all time back fires"

Isnt it sad that a thread you intended to clown...turned into a promotional thread???Thanks jack-ass!!!!!
LOL...NEVER IN MY LIL NET LIFE DID I EVER SEE A THREAD BACK FIRE LIKE THIS ONE.

CLASSIC.