Classic Album covers POST HERE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
^^^ i'm assuming u dont mean just sac classics then...oh well, since we're in the 91-siccness forum, heres one of my favorite sac albums....

Jun 2, 2002
fuckit, i tried posting the 'takin no shortz' cover, but it's too large, just like all the other covers i got on my computer. if i cared about all you motherfuckers, i'd resize them, but i don't, so fuckit...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damize-Clicc said:
mo x an lil G are from WA i believe...they were also on that RHS album

these cats got some tight music tho!

Yeah Mo and G are from Seattle. I don't have the album but from the songs I heard from the album it sounds tight.

I have alot of songs they posted for free on here (in the The Notorious Northwest forum) and these fools got some fire. They were on Red Head Steve's album "Redrum" which IMO was one of the top 10 rap albums to come out this year. Check them out ya'll. If you think they look "funny" or whatever don't judge a book by its cover. Their music speaks for itself....in other words it is quality stuff.

Nuttkace

May 5, 2002
THE MO-X AND LIL-G ALBUM IS ONE THE TIGHTEST ALBUMS TO EVER COME OUT SEATTLE.THE BEATS ARE BANGIN AND THE LYRICS ARE ON POINT.FRONT TO BACK BANGERS.YOU CANT JUDGE A BOOK OR A CD BY ITS COVER.COP THE ALBUM.THATS MY TWO HUNDRED AND SIX QUARTERS.