Chuco is a punk bitch who needs to get a life.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Here's the story. Sometime last year, there was a thread on here about Capri pants for men. It was a pretty funny thread. I posted a picture in this thread that I had searched for on Google.

In a seperate thread, I posted a picture of my pc screen, that had Capris for men in the search bar from when I searched for the pic in the Capris for men thread.

So this Chuco guy has made a point out of putting visitor messages on my profile about Capris for men, for the last year or so, like the joke is still funny.

This guy hangs out in the East Co Co forum, so obviously he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed to start with. I have asked him to stop, but obviously giving him attention is what he wants. I have reported each one of his stupid messages, but no action has been taken as far as I am aware.

I've been here for a long time, and really don't care if people talk shit about me, as long as it is funny. But a joke that wasn't very funny a year ago, is even less funny when it is repeated daily a year after the fact.

So, Chuco, find something new to do, because your act is fucking stale.

Here's the messages that I haven't deleted, in case you were wondering:

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7

Chuco
Yesterday 01:41 PM
Chuco
Just got a new shipment of Capris for Women! So come on down while you still got the discount and bring your wife so she can buy a pair as well.
Chuco
06-21-2010 10:16 PM
Chuco
Hello again Masked Lemon. Just here to remind you that Capris for Men are flying out of our shelves this season. We would like to reward you for being such a loyal patron for so many years by giving you a 35% discount on all capris for men from now untill sunday, in all colors and sizes. So come on down and take your pick. Hope to see you soon.
Chuco
06-18-2010 11:50 AM
Chuco
Capris for men going out the door fast. Our next super sale is on monday the 21st, so make sure to come by to restock on this months set of capris for men like you usually do.

Chuco
05-25-2010 01:28 PM
Chuco
Having a super sale this week on Capris for men. Buy 2 Pairs for $13.95 each and get the third pair for half off original price. This is only going on through sunday. So come on down, invite the family and a couple of buddies. Plenty of capris for men to go around. So make sure to stock up for the summer, I hear it's going to get pretty hot this summer. So a good pair of capris for men should come in handy. Might even want to buy a pair for the in-laws. Not a bad way to finally get them to like you by getting them a couple of pairs of capris for men as gifts. So come on down.
Chuco
01-09-2010 06:19 PM
Chuco
We just received a new shipment of Capris for men. & we've slashed the price from $19.95 down to $14.99, keep in mind that this is only while supplies last. So don't miss out on the sale. Come on by and get your self a pair, maybe even a couple more for you and your buddies.
Chuco
12-31-2009 09:03 PM
Chuco
Capris for men.
On sale for only $19.95 a pair.

That's all I really have to say, call this post gay or whatever, I don't give a fuck.

Oh yeah, Cool Story Bro.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Why would anyone care about this? Your really complaining because someone made fun of you online...Really?

You a Snitch offline too arnt ya... You sure do sound like one

Gay Story Bro.

Complaining because it isn't funny. At least have some originality or creativity. Some humor or something. Like I said, I don't give a fuck about people making fun of me, that's 90% of what this site is for, to make fun of others.

Saying some dumb shit about sales on capris for 7 months is fucking retarded.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002