CHS hasn't leaked yet or what?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
straight up, this is not loaded and it will not be until there is a shit load more beta and DE..until then there will never be another and proply never will because loaded was clasicc..

this shit is dope though no doubt, i cant wait to do the unwrapping video.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
from i remember..now this is filledcups logic..

he was recalling the story in the first as heard from the into of dinner and a movie..the rest of the album is recollection of the murders..the outro somehow he gets away from the help of DE? somehow he breaks free..from what i remember about coathanga that i heard on youtube was him in current time killing again and needing help hiding the murders again..on the run the whole time

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
from i remember..now this is filledcups logic..

he was recalling the story in the first as heard from the into of dinner and a movie..the rest of the album is recollection of the murders..the outro somehow he gets away from the help of DE? somehow he breaks free..from what i remember about coathanga that i heard on youtube was him in current time killing again and needing help hiding the murders again..on the run the whole time
That's what I get from the story so far.

Sep 3, 2002
I heard the T-Nutty diss from G-Macc.

Not that it needs a big discussion, I'm more partial to what Raided was talking about, the fact that sac/west coast artists need to click up and stop hating on one another

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
cd's tight... i was hopin it was gonna be a lil darker but its all good.. i wonder whats the deal with Madesicc tho?

what happened to The Meat Market Vol. 1? wheres The Swastika Project? and wasnt the Gas Station v.2 gonna drop before CHS? maybe hes waitin to get the money he makes from CHS to release the Madesicc stuff?

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
cd's tight... i was hopin it was gonna be a lil darker but its all good.. i wonder whats the deal with Madesicc tho?

what happened to The Meat Market Vol. 1? wheres The Swastika Project? and wasnt the Gas Station v.2 gonna drop before CHS? maybe hes waitin to get the money he makes from CHS to release the Madesicc stuff?