CHS hasn't leaked yet or what?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This shit slaps. The beats are tight as fuck. Strange is the best thing that could have happened for lynch's career I think.

Jan 18, 2006
This shit slaps. The beats are tight as fuck. Strange is the best thing that could have happened for lynch's career I think.
I think the opposite, while Madesicc isn't really known for quality releases I can't see it being any worse if Lynch only released shit through Madesicc. Only thing positive out of the Strange music are the music videos cuz those are quality videos

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i think the best with the whole strange is its keeping lynch's name current. i mean, there are people who think this new shit is wack but its keeping his name out there..shit, damn near 3 lynch cds within 2 years? TF?

i dont digg stranges sound and style of music much..beats and hooks are the weakest point i think..but shit, cant complain on new lynch. ya, its the same ol retwisted but isnt that what alot of rap is anyways?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Maybe Lynch doesn't use many beats from the producers that produced his classic shot like Beta cause he ain't feelin' his new shit.
therapy session was phonk beta produced and is one of the best tracks on the album

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
^ Yep it was the best and only song for me. Sav Sicc & No Love went off on it.
i wouldnt say the ONLY, imo
RED DEAD BODIES
SPIT IT OUT
I DONT THINK MY MAMA EVER LOVED ME
BLINDED BY DESIRE
LOOK ITS A DEAD BODY
TAKIN ONLINE ORDERS

are all bangers

THERAPY SESSION is just proof we need more BETA beats on MANNIBALECTOR

Apr 25, 2002
Went and copped a couple copies at the store. Gotta give Spydie my support in the stores even though I got the preorder and shit......

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Gave the album a full play threw and I got to say it's pretty dope. A few tracks I would pass over but overall a solid release. For sho we need more beta on the next album.

I find it funny that they took out clims verse bout tnut from the album but left gmacs. That's says alot about lims situation over there.

And did y'all peep that holloween album? Is that comming out in place of the hannible album or is that somthin different?

Jan 6, 2006
copped it at best buy for 9.99 and loving it. sounds better than DAAM and that was a good album also. i'd give this a 4-4.5 outta 5. support your friendly neighborhood cannibal.

Feb 8, 2003
imo this the best song on the whole album. Lynch was fucking going off on it he needs to flow like this on all the songs on the next album. also beat reminds me of something eminem would produced.