CHS hasn't leaked yet or what?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
The more I listen to this album the more it grows on me...

I like this album better than DAAM...Lynch is starting to get back in his zone again.

Dont quote me on this but I say by the time that Holloween album drops we might just get another Classic from Lynch...I know, I know, it might just be wishful thinkin on my part but Lynch was spittin hard on this album and I can hear that hunger commin back in his voice...he aint there yet but I see progression with this album and thats a good sign.

Oh yeah and COS did his thang on this album...aint been feelin most of his music for a minute but he got me payin attention again with this new shit...and as always g-mack killed shit....that dude was rockin shit for real...gassin...but my favorite cutt on there might be "theropy session"...everybody gassed that shit and the beat was sinister....got the trunk dumb slappin

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
The more I listen to this album the more it grows on me...

I like this album better than DAAM...Lynch is starting to get back in his zone again.

Dont quote me on this but I say by the time that Holloween album drops we might just get another Classic from Lynch...I know, I know, it might just be wishful thinkin on my part but Lynch was spittin hard on this album and I can hear that hunger commin back in his voice...he aint there yet but I see progression with this album and thats a good sign.
I been sayin that since the DAAM snippets were revealed.

He signed to Strange, went over there (to KC) and recorded the tracks way too fast, rushed it in like a week or two if I remember right, re-did the whole album and dumped the "original version/tracks", and the album (DAAM) really shows it IMO. His lyrics are really repetitive and slow for the most part, you can just tell he did not spend near as much time perfecting things as he is known for. He has had way more time this time around (CHS) and you can tell he is more comfortable, like you said you can hear that hunger and effort returning to his lyrics/flow/delivery/speed, he is MUCH better on CHS than DAAM IMO. I truly hope he keeps up this upwards slope to Mannibal Lector because it might actually be a great album. The main thing I am worried about is the beats/production, CHS is better than DAAM but it still ain't what I wished it was. We will see, only time can tell, I hope he really takes his time with the beat selection and even gets himself involved in there, him and beta would really make the album what us old school fans could love for years to come.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Lynch is a beast on this album. The chorus on ICU was almost Season quality. When I heard it I was like damn this nigga hasn't made me feel like this for a minute. Been playing the album over and over too. All day long. For some reason I didn't do that with Dinner even though I like that album.. There is just something about Coat Hanga Strangla that stands out.

My favorite cuts are Coat Hanga Strangla
Spit it Out my favorite cut on the album and
Of course Therapy Session
And Read Dead Bodies

Dec 25, 2003
Finally got mines in the mail along wit my t-shirt I sported today... I agree wit the majority this is better than DAAM musically!!! It shitted on DAAM due to the fact this has more replay value... More dope tracks & less skits; Im liking this alot more......
Good job Lynch!!! Keep up the good work & stay energtically hungry......

Nov 14, 2002
it took a few spins to soak it in.at first listen i didnt really dig it.i always be waiting to hear "uuuh, now thats real gangtsa shit,tagg teamin on a bitch..." type shit lol ....but when i knew what to expect the second time listening this shit is slappin! good job madesicc and strange muzik yall did it again!