CHS hasn't leaked yet or what?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i like this album a lot so far

i've played it through a few times to let it soak in and its much better than daam

the coathanga, mannibalector, look its a dead body, sooner or later, suicide watch, spit it out, red dead bodies, friday night, icu, im not perfect, therapy session - all bangers and that's damn near the whole album

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
I won't lie, you can really notice the difference between this and DAAM. Lynch's rapping is, for the most part, a whole lot better and feels less rushed/forced. He doesn't seem to repeat many of the same things like in DAAM. The sound of the beats and production still isn't what I would prefer when it comes to Lynch, but I like them much more than DAAM, they are a bit darker for the most part and the piano beats help.

If Mannibal Lector continues improving in the same ways, that will be cool.

Jul 29, 2008
infamyloc...youdonefuccedup

lol, was that shit video recorded? i always think how dope it would be to see these dudes in the studio recording the actual verses we slap on constant basis
NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE, BUT THATS A GOOD IDEA.....WE ARE HAVING A C-WAY MEETING TOMORROW AND IMA BRING THAT UP....AND YES I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE SAID FUCC WORK AND WENT THAT DAY LOL

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
for reals man..incuding a dvd or something showing the recording of the songs would be dope. i seen hood rappers recording shit, and by hood i mean dudes who shit hella local..under the radar but they would record the recording process..mainly in the booth and that shit looked hella fun..they would be on like shit, dont know if thats something that can be recorded though for yall being that yall bigger names an shit..legal reasons or something

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
its refreshing to hear someone other than krizz kaliko do a chorus...

therapy session was tight....would have loved to hear tech on that beta shit with everyone rappin double time

loved the fact that c-gimp wasnt involved on the album...that tells a lot

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
Album is solid as fuck, but i still dunno if im loving it more than DAAM, but it damn sure needs more DE, i was really surprised he wasnt all over this, especially since he is a major character in the plot. but the album opened hella strong but went a little soft for my taste in the middle but made up for it towards the end. so far therapy and takin orders are heat rocs

oh and that eating fingers skit had me dyin lol