Christpher Dorner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
I agree my boy...I hope this fools tears shit up...the pigs already dumped on some innocent folks thinking it was him...

the funny part to me is that this dude has took to the mountains in the snow looool
black people and snow down mix mayne,I give him til tomorow evening LOL

EDIT...
after reading his side of the story I hope he bombs on the LAPD and causes some high ranking pigs to get fucked over ,

Last edited:

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LOL...He crept on some Riverside cop and murked him...

on FB they got pages calling him a hero and shit...

but his manifesto had some good shit. talking bout the same motherfuckers who beat up Rodney King awere promoted after that whole shit,and still in the department as lieutenants and positions of power

Feb 11, 2006
LOL...He crept on some Riverside cop and murked him...

on FB they got pages calling him a hero and shit...

but his manifesto had some good shit. talking bout the same motherfuckers who beat up Rodney King awere promoted after that whole shit,and still in the department as lieutenants and positions of power
ahh so its rambo with a bit of...

Feb 11, 2006
"If possible, I want my brain preserved for science/research to study the effects of severe depression on an individual’s brain,Since 6/26/08 when I was relieved of duty and 1/2/09 when I was terminated I have been afflicted with severe depression. I’ve had two CT scans during my lifetime that are in my medical record at Kaiser Permanente."

dafuq

Nov 1, 2005
I fully support Dorner, he's within his own rights to act the way he does..my respect!

Sent from my SGH-T999
so you support the killing of the cops family members?

Dorner is also wanted in con*nec*tion with a double hom*icide Sunday in Irvine, where the daugh*ter of a re*tired LAPD cap*tain and her fi*ance were killed.