Christpher Dorner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i have read it and i agree with alotta the shit he's sayin..but killing dudes daughter and her fiance is where he crossed the line.
of course he crossed the line, but if he's trying to make a point(which he is) there are no boundaries. why go after the ex police chief when he can make him suffer more by going after his family. this guy is on a suicidal mission, he says so himself. no one is safe.....he was betrayed by the police dept. if law enforcement wont protect you, what else do you have left?

Props: S.SAVAGE
Feb 11, 2006
of course he crossed the line, but if he's trying to make a point(which he is) there are no boundaries. why go after the ex police chief when he can make him suffer more by going after his family. this guy is on a suicidal mission, he says so himself. no one is safe.....he was betrayed by the police dept. if law enforcement wont protect you, what else do you have left?
black rambo is what we have left

Dec 28, 2004
Damn just read the whole thing. Dude aint playing. The homie was telling me that his son's elementary school was on lockdown because the son of one of those cops listed in the manifesto goes to that school....

Mar 10, 2007
I started reading his manifesto, then after about 15 minutes I noticed my side scroll thing on my browser hardly moved. I was like, "fuck that I'm not reading all that!" then I scrolled down past everything and saw I was actually about 1/3rd done, the rest was just comments. At that point I was done. But from what I was reading, that was a good read.