Christpher Dorner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
"Those Caucasian officers who join South Bureau divisions (77th,SW,SE, an Harbor) with the sole intent to victimize minorities who are uneducated, and unaware of criminal law, civil law, and civil rights. You prefer the South bureau because a use of force/deadly force is likely and the individual you use UOF on will likely not report it. You are a high value target.

Those Black officers in supervisory ranks and pay grades who stay in south bureau (even though you live in the valley or OC) for the sole intent of getting retribution toward subordinate caucasians officers for the pain and hostile work environment their elders inflicted on you as probationers (P-1′s) and novice P-2′s. You are a high value target. You perpetuated the cycle of racism in the department as well. You breed a new generation of bigoted caucasian officer when you belittle them and treat them unfairly.

Those Hispanic officers who victimize their own ethnicity because they are new immigrants to this country and are unaware of their civil rights. You call them wetbacks to their face and demean them in front of fellow officers of different ethnicities so that you will receive some sort of acceptance from your colleagues. I’m not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants at one time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target.

Those lesbian officers in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are a high value target.

Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, ” I……don’t like conflict”. You are a high value target as well."

LOL

Feb 11, 2006
"It’s kind of sad I won’t be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don’t make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week."

this niggaz a breh,he aint playing

Feb 11, 2006
"I know your TTP’s, (techniques, tactics, and procedures). Any threat assessments you you generate will be useless. This is simple, I know your TTP’s and PPR’s. I will mitigate any of your attempts at preservation. ORM is my friend. I will mitigate all risks, threats and hazards. I assure you that Incident Command Posts will be target rich environments. KMA-367 license plate frames are great target indicators and make target selection even easier.

I will conduct DA operations to destroy, exploit and seize designated targets. If unsuccessful or unable to meet objectives in these initial small scale offensive actions, I will reassess my BDA and re-attack until objectives are met. I have nothing to lose. My personal casualty means nothing. Just alike AAF’s, ACM’s, and AIF’s, you can not prevail against an enemy combatant who has no fear of death. An enemy who embraces death is a lose, lose situation for their enemy combatants.

Hopefully you analyst have done your homework. You are aware that I have always been the top shot, highest score, an expert in rifle qualifications in every unit I’ve been in. I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance, and survival training I’ve been given.

Do you know why we are unsuccessful in asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare in CENTCOM theatre of operations? I’ll tell you. It’s not the inefficiency of our combatant commanders, planning, readiness or training of troops. Much like the Vietnam war, ACM, AAF, foreign fighters, Jihadist, and JAM have nothing to lose. They embrace death as it is a way of life. I simply don’t fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. "

This niggaz hella dope,Macguyver type shit

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
"It’s kind of sad I won’t be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don’t make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week."

this niggaz a breh,he aint playing
he should've been a siccness poster.

::

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I like how the cops just opened fire on a truck near where one of the people on the gunman's list lived that they said "'met the description of the suspect's vehicle" but it wasn't even the same make or color. They almost killed two innocent women delivering newspapers by doing so. The lawyer for the two women, who one was shot in the back twice, said both told him no one tried to stop them or anything, the cops just lit them up.

So many parts of what happened there can tell you how the LAPD is reacting to all of this. They thought it was dude and were trying to play jury and executioner and almost killed two innocent people while doing so. I hope all involved are held accountable for their actions but I highly doubt they will be. I'm sure both of the victims will be awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, because of it (and rightfully so). But still, that's not the point of what I'm saying.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Nuttkase @Nuttkase

Bet that the cops that shot those innocents are going to be totally cleared for the shooting too, no problem.

She didn't drop the newspaper in time and I was in fear of my life! Fucking god dammit

What a joke this all is sometimes.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I like how the cops just opened fire on a truck near where one of the people on the gunman's list lived that they said "'met the description of the suspect's vehicle" but it wasn't even the same make or color. They almost killed two innocent women delivering newspapers by doing so. The lawyer for the two women, who one was shot in the back twice, said both told him no one tried to stop them or anything, the cops just lit them up.

So many parts of what happened there can tell you how the LAPD is reacting to all of this. They thought it was dude and were trying to play jury and executioner and almost killed two innocent people while doing so. I hope all involved are held accountable for their actions but I highly doubt they will be. I'm sure both of the victims will be awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, because of it (and rightfully so). But still, that's not the point of what I'm saying.
wow

::

Feb 11, 2006

the best part of that is that the cops went and did exactly the same shit that dorner was talking about that eventually pushed Black Rambo over the edge.