Chree wants you!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
haha who would have thought that SUZY of all people would eventually be posting on the siccness, and not only that, it seems like everyone thinks shes cool and not clowning on her.
the siccness, where miracles happen
HAD has instructed his children to be kind and accepting of Suzy as she has done no wrong to us. Those who do not follow his deChree will be dealt with swiftly.

Jul 6, 2008
CMSO@ chreebonics, hahahaha

SHAME ON YOU chree for using a chemo patients pic to make us feel sorry for you.

damn, chree you must be uglier than suzy.

compared to her, u must look like a drunk mini dwarf chreewbacula.

May 14, 2009
Suzy you are taking this whole thing wayyy better than I would of thought. Props for that.
No reason not too. Life is entirely too short to take offense at every little thing.

Plus I like seeing places online I normally never would have thought to look at. Rap isn't exactly my favorite genre of music(unless it is old school stuff and well, y'all were mainly not born, or babies when the good stuff was around) and I never would have looked twice at this place if I wasn't looking to find the places my picture had been used.

I do have to add after the post before this one: While I have kidney cancer, I have not had chemo. There is no chemo for kidney cancer. You have surgery to remove the tumor, and kidney, then hope it doesn't come back, or that it hasn't already metastasized elsewhere. If it does there are a couple drugs that might slow it down or stabilize it but the rate of cure from them is around 5%.

I had a nephrectomy(kidney removal surgery) in December of last year. I go for my second post surgery CT scan the end of this month in hopes that their is no further cancer growth. And that my adrenal gland looks normal as it did not after my first CT scan.

So, moral of that story: Quit smoking, now, and do not overuse NSAIDS (ibuprofen, naproxen, things like that) as they both can, and do cause kidney cancer. I smoked from the time I was 14 until 31, I quit at 31, then found out I had cancer 2 years later. Smoking causes many more cancers than lung cancer.

And, with that, it is bedtime for this woman.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
No reason not too. Life is entirely too short to take offense at every little thing.

Plus I like seeing places online I normally never would have thought to look at. Rap isn't exactly my favorite genre of music(unless it is old school stuff and well, y'all were mainly not born, or babies when the good stuff was around) and I never would have looked twice at this place if I wasn't looking to find the places my picture had been used.

I do have to add after the post before this one: While I have kidney cancer, I have not had chemo. There is no chemo for kidney cancer. You have surgery to remove the tumor, and kidney, then hope it doesn't come back, or that it hasn't already metastasized elsewhere. If it does there are a couple drugs that might slow it down or stabilize it but the rate of cure from them is around 5%.

I had a nephrectomy(kidney removal surgery) in December of last year. I go for my second post surgery CT scan the end of this month in hopes that their is no further cancer growth. And that my adrenal gland looks normal as it did not after my first CT scan.

So, moral of that story: Quit smoking, now, and do not overuse NSAIDS (ibuprofen, naproxen, things like that) as they both can, and do cause kidney cancer. I smoked from the time I was 14 until 31, I quit at 31, then found out I had cancer 2 years later. Smoking causes many more cancers than lung cancer.

And, with that, it is bedtime for this woman.
SUZY IS A PLAYER :cool:

i hope things work out for you

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
FACE IT FAGGET UR GETTIN SHITTED ON... U LOSER PIECE OF SHIT...BITCHBOY
Shitted on? Hardly, you really must not know how to read, seeing as I look nothing like suzy, and there are people from siccness whom i have met.

but lets all have a huge LOL at your expense once again u fat square faggot from idaho (LMFAO @ BEING A WANNABE "GANGSTER" from IDAHO LOL!!!)

Oct 9, 2004
Shitted on? Hardly, you really must not know how to read, seeing as I look nothing like suzy, and there are people from siccness whom i have met.

but lets all have a huge LOL at your expense once again u fat square faggot from idaho (LMFAO @ BEING A WANNABE "GANGSTER" from IDAHO LOL!!!)

UR THE SHEMALE ON HERE THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT SEX YOU ARE. SOUNDS LIKE A STR8 BITCH TO ME HOMIE. QUIT JACKIN OFF TO MY PICS. UR MORE OF A BITCH THAN A BITCH.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol it took big homo almost a hour and a half to pull up pics that aint me lmfaoo epic fail just like your life you big faggot

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL @ people reaching to find shit to diss Chree with, and him just straight shutting them down.

Chreepin Chreepin Chreepin on the marks that be sleepin
Catch you slippin' slap the clip in buck 'em every weekend.