CHIEFS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Its official.

No Blackout for the Blackhole.

Now all of Raider Nation will witness another loss at the hands of the Kansas City Chiefs!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lol...

24-21 Chiefs...not gonna be surprised at any outcome.

Like someone already said one of us is gonna be pissed sunday.

Also lets be honest Meta most raider fans called our wins "cheap". So in turn i really dont think you can call wins vs Seahawks and Denver good wins.

I look at it like this

If Raiders lose fans talk about:
Gradkowski supporters
Asomugha being out

If Chiefs lose fans talk about:
Cassel being weak part of offense
Mccluster being out

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
lol...

Also lets be honest Meta most raider fans called our wins "cheap". So in turn i really dont think you can call wins vs Seahawks and Denver good wins.

I look at it like this

If Raiders lose fans talk about:
Gradkowski supporters
Asomugha being out

If Chiefs lose fans talk about:
Cassel being weak part of offense
Mccluster being out
As a Raider fan, I concur. This game will be a classic

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Itll be a good game, glad Im going to this one. I think itll be close, hopefully it will be a battle and the raiders can edge the chiefs out. Im not goin to be shocked if the Raiders lose, but I'd give them the edge with the momentum going in. If the Raiders can keep their shit together and not kill themselves with penalties theres no doubt a win is in reach.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol...

well I can't speak for what anyone else said... but I can tell you I never said your wins were "cheap"

I'll admit that when you guys beat SD week 1 I was expecting you guys to end up 5-2 on top of the division at this point... but that's mainly because Cassel didn't do shit week 1. He's looked much better, and by week 3 I knew you guys were a for real contender

and there's no possible way that you CAN'T call our wins vs. Seattle and Denver good wins

one could argue that we beat San Diego on some fluke shit or that you guys beat San Diego on some fluke shit... or that your win against Buffalo wasn't a good win because you barely squeaked by the Bills at home, or that our win vs. STL wasn't a good win, because we barely squeaked by the Rams at home (although the Rams are a solid team)

anyways... my point is I don't care how weak Denver and Seattle are... anytime you win in that fashion... complete domination... it's a GREAT win... that's what happens when good teams play shitty teams... they do what they're supposed to do... dominate... are we actually a good team? hard to say for sure... our record says we're average, but our play as of late is waaay above average

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Miller and Aso out for the game... that's all bad

2 of our best players not playing... we have a solid backup in TE in Meyers, but he's no Miller

fuck it... I still think we can win

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
only because of that blowout against denver.

you can't sit here and actually believe that ya'll have a better offense then the Texans can you?
the stats don't lie.... right?

you've been using stats to prove how great your team is... when I use them they're not relevant???

C'MON POT!!! YOU CALLED THE KETTLE BLACK AGAIN!!!!

Mar 24, 2006
the stats don't lie.... right?

you've been using stats to prove how great your team is... when I use them they're not relevant???

C'MON POT!!! YOU CALLED THE KETTLE BLACK AGAIN!!!!
im just gonna sum it up with what ya'll have been saying about us this season...ya'll ain't as good as you think.

i'll leave it at that.

:siccness: