CHIEFS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
just got done watching it myself.

that fuckin' ford dude was all over the place making plays at the end of the game.

game should have been over a few times but we let ya'll stay in it and eventually win it.

don't expect those kind of plays every week though, thats like a once or twice in a season kind of feat he did there.
I'm not expecting Ford to come out and have a game like that every week... he may not even have another game like that all season

but the thing is we won't need him to once we get healthy

our 3 best players when it comes to catching the ball and making plays are Murphy, Miller, and Schilens (when he's actually healthy)

we didn't have any of those guys in this game

but it is nice to know that we can have different guys step up every week, DHB had a big game against Seattle, Ford had a big game against KC

guys steppin up and make plays when they're called on

Jun 1, 2002
I'Ford had a big game against KC

guys steppin up and make plays when they're called on
Exactly. Which is really what it's all about. It's not about Ford doing this week in and week out. It's about one player stepping up and filling the void when another goes down.

It's what all the great teams do, which is why it's so exciting that it's happening with the Raiders.

Next week in Pittsburgh - someone else will step up. This team believes in each-other.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i've already came in here after the game and admitted the loss numbnuts.

im fine with it. im just not fine with all the bitching about the refs. both teams combined having the most penalties in any game sofar this season. ya'll can keep bringing up that punt "fumble" all you want...that was some bullshit i agree...but other then that ya'll had the same amount of penalties we did and they affected us both the same.

you guys also conveniently forget the bogus block in the back penalty we got on arenas return though right?

goes both ways for that game, like i've been saying since the game ended that you seem to have dementia about is that ya'll made the plays when it mattered and we did not. end of story.
You also seem to forget that 30+ yard ''pass interference'' penalty on Johnson that set you guys up for a TD.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You also seem to forget that 30+ yard ''pass interference'' penalty on Johnson that set you guys up for a TD.
You also seem to forget that Charles got facemasked with about 230 left in the game and instead of that they called holding. If would have been offsetting penalties and would have kept us in FG range.

Lets not go there on penalties when half of your guys penalties was offsides. All ours was holding and a blocking in the back.

No need to play the referee game WHEN YOU WON.

Sep 24, 2006
I really loved the phantom pass interference call on Washington......which helped Raiders get into FG position.
it wasnt PI it was holding and if u go back and watch that play u can see washington holding myers jersey when he makes his break. that is called holding which is what it was flagged for.