CHIEFS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
i hopeso.

they're coming into form like they usually do in the 2nd half of the season.

should be a good finish down the home stretch for all 3 of us.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Come on man, you can't blame the refs especially if you're a Chiefs fan.

Blame Richard Seymour for owning your offense line and blowing up your run plays.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man, why isn't Seymour signed long term.... he was beasting on the d-line yesterday. I don't think there's a d tackle that is playing better football than Seymour is.

Thank you New England!!!!!

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
You're trippin'.....

I changed my mind about a week later and decided to stay. Just because they didn't draft who I thought they should've would have been a stupid reason for leaving. I realized that, after the siccness Raider fans got on me.
Ahh, there would be no Raiders fans left if they followed that reasoning. They never draft who we think they should get...LOL

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Haley better realize that Charles is a much better all around back than Jones. He can't just keep letting Jones gain 0-3 yards every 1st down play.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Come on man, you can't blame the refs especially if you're a Chiefs fan.

Blame Richard Seymour for owning your offense line and blowing up your run plays.
LMAO! What a crock of shit. The refs sucked period. Both teams got penalized so much that they basically evened themselves out.
I'm pretty sure theville was being sarcastic with that comment

lol

Mar 24, 2006
just got done watching it myself.

that fuckin' ford dude was all over the place making plays at the end of the game.

game should have been over a few times but we let ya'll stay in it and eventually win it.

don't expect those kind of plays every week though, thats like a once or twice in a season kind of feat he did there.