CHIEFS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2002
i def dont think yall suck....but yall aint as good as you think either. Im just glad to old AFL rivales can talk shit to eachother.......the NFL is way better when both our squads are relevent...

Jul 29, 2002
Many people consider Ravens to be one of the best teams...

All im gonna say is at least we have the record to prove it.

yeah but we could say that they playing down to their competition too.....cmon we talking bout the same ravens that went back in forth with the bills...

the game aint gonna be a blow out either way, its gonna be close....

like i said yall dont suck......the Raiders though have been taking care of business the last 2 weeks...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
DHB had a good game last week, with Murph and Miller out we know they're going to take DHB out the game with double teams.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
chaz will be back after the bye, in practice at at least. no real reason to hate on dude, he was a 7th round pick. it costs us almost nothing to keep him on the roster.

we'll miss nnam more than anybody else in this game. not for his pass coverage, but for his play against the run. he's one of the best cb's in the league against the run.

Jul 29, 2002
chaz will be back after the bye, in practice at at least. no real reason to hate on dude, he was a 7th round pick. it costs us almost nothing to keep him on the roster.

we'll miss nnam more than anybody else in this game. not for his pass coverage, but for his play against the run. he's one of the best cb's in the league against the run.

i hear you but every year i read articles about how he's a big reciever that can make plays for us. But once the year starts he somehow gets hurt.....we wasting a roster spot on the kid, we obviously need depth at WR, so why waste it on him...he might play after the bye but he'll probably get hurt after playing two games....i hope im wrong though..

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
if the coaches wanted to bring in another receiver, they would have. I don't know what they're thinking, but it's been working the last couple of games. michael bennet has been out with injury for a while and we don't even need him anymore now that bush is back healthy.

May 3, 2002
Injuries will kill us in the long run, it's nice that we have a bye coming up but this is a damn important game that we need to win because KC has an easy schedule compared to us after this. It was posted that Miller and Asomugha were out, but last I read they were a gametime decision, hopefully they can start this game.

Dec 2, 2006
Injuries will kill us in the long run, it's nice that we have a bye coming up but this is a damn important game that we need to win because KC has an easy schedule compared to us after this. It was posted that Miller and Asomugha were out, but last I read they were a gametime decision, hopefully they can start this game.
Other players will step up. Special teams is due for a touchdown this week. Have faith, we are back!

Oct 27, 2008
i have no opinion on ths game, but professional handicapper Adam Meyer had it 27-14.... Chiefs win....
adam myer probly took the raiders 7 year history of suckitude into account though. this is a different raiders team. even marshawn lynch beastmode couldnt save the seahawks from a 33-3 ass whooping.

fuck the queefs, based god: the raiders are back!

lol.