CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2007
I doubt most of you that believe in government cover-ups,Elitists, and other conspiratorial ideas has had the patience to read a book that had more than 200 pages all the way thru because we all know that you look for information that confirms your pre-conceived notions and beliefs,and if you're not looking for the truth and go after information that tells you what you want to hear, you are walking down a path blinded.

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
I doubt most of you that believe in government cover-ups,Elitists, and other conspiratorial ideas has had the patience to read a book that had more than 200 pages all the way thru because we all know that you look for information that confirms your pre-conceived notions and beliefs,
and if you're not looking for the truth and go after information that tells you what you want to hear, you are walking down a path blinded.
EXACTLY WHY MANY PEOPLE ARE BLIND AND IVE GONE THROUGH HALF A BOOK OF 500 PAGES

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
So why's everybody worried about shit they can't change? Why "educate" myself on something I won't be able to change? Shea made a lot of good points in his posts.

and PS just about everyone is a "sheep". The big bad wolves play both sides of the fence. Some just got sheeps clothing on. EVERYONE in a position of power as ulterior motives. They scare the shit outta you with all this talk to get more people behind them and their "movement" and still get nowhere. They don't change anything. Unless you plan on having a straight up revolution then focus all that time and energy into putting yourself in a position of power. Then just maybe you can do something.