CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
Obama Is like the the president of a company......

He just gotta make sure shit runs smooth.

Other than that he is just another president that happens to be black.

Sep 17, 2007
the obama deception is okay...not that great. theres like 5 minutes where he actually talks about the bills Obama has passed or signed whatever, Its the same info from THE END GAME: The Bluepritn to Global Enslavement.

more educational videos i recommend would be Zeigeist Part 1 & 2

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
I AGREE BUT YOU REALLY GOT TO LOOK DEEPER THAN WHAT YOU ARE TOLD AND SHOWN. IF YOU DON'T YOUR JUST A PRISONER OF YOUR MIND. LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE ROADS THAT MAKE SENSE AND HAVE FACTS AND ACTUALLY USES YOUR HEAD BECAUSE KNOWLEGDE IS THE KEY N WITHOUT THE KEY YOU CANT OPEN UP THE DOOR TO THE TRUTH.

Jan 29, 2005
President Lincoln printed "debt free" money for the american people.
JFK was about to do the same thing.

-They were both assasinated-

check you tube-"the rothschilds expozed"

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
HELL YEH THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TURN AGAINT THE GOVERNMENT AND ELITE. YOU GET MURDERED FOR FEEDING FACTS TO THE BLIND AND HELPING OUT THE COUNTRIES IN POSITIVE WAYS.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
President Lincoln printed "debt free" money for the american people.
JFK was about to do the same thing.

-They were both assasinated-

check you tube-"the rothschilds expozed"
so are you saying JFK was assasinated because he was going to print "debt free" money? SMH

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
i cant believe you guys actually buy into that right wing paranoia nonsense.
Some people will think anything with selectively chosen quotes with scary music dubbed over it is bad.

What points SPECIFICALLY have you so worried?

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
^I DON'T BELIEVE THAT SHIT BECAUSE OF THE MUSIC I LOOK AT THE FACTS NOT THE SHIT THATS TOLD TO YOU. YOU GOT YOUR OWN THOUGHTS BUT IM TRYING TO FEED FACTS TO BLIND.YOU CAN REMAIN A PRISONER IN YOUR HEAD AND REMAIN TO BE SHEEP I DON'T CARE BUT FOR THOSE THAT ARE DEEP THINKERS GOT SOMETHIN TO THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU WAKEUP TO A FUCKED UP SOCIETY. LOOK BEHIND THE DISGUISE, THOSE THAT CAN SEE THE TRUTH AND THE FALSE KNOW WHATZ UP.