CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
lol @ chino.
Fuck obama huh? How much money you make per year bro?

Oh and as for that video, lets take it detail by detail. What are these "facts" in the video that have you so uneasy. Spit some of them out so i can refute them for you.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
FUCK OBAMA MAN, HE'S FUCKING WITH SMALL BUSINESSES WITH THE SHIT HE'S TRYING TO DO.... THAT SHIT HITS HOME FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. HIS POPULARITY IS DROPPING FAST....

ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE'S AT BUSHES LEVEL

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
FUCK OBAMA MAN, HE'S FUCKING WITH SMALL BUSINESSES WITH THE SHIT HE'S TRYING TO DO.... THAT SHIT HITS HOME FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. HIS POPULARITY IS DROPPING FAST....

ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE'S AT BUSHES LEVEL
Obama hasnt done ONE THING to your precious small businesses. Tax rates are the same.

Dont worry, the economy will pick up soon, just in time for the election, and youll be fucked

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
lol @ chino.
Fuck obama huh? How much money you make per year bro?

Oh and as for that video, lets take it detail by detail. What are these "facts" in the video that have you so uneasy. Spit some of them out so i can refute them for you.
DON'T LAUGH AT ME JUST KEEP AN OPEN MIND.OBAMA IS CARRING OUT ORDERS AND YOU WILL SEE LATER IN FUTURE DAYZ. THIS FOO TRYING TO ELIMINATE OUR RIGHTS AND DO YOUR RESEARCH. YOU REALLY BELIEVE HIS "HOPE" BULLSHIT AND "CHANGE" BULLSHIT? YOUR BRAINWASHED.

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
Obama hasnt done ONE THING to your precious small businesses. Tax rates are the same.

Dont worry, the economy will pick up soon, just in time for the election, and youll be fucked
THE ECONOMY COLLASPE IS ALL BULLSHIT IT WAS PLANNED. THE ONLY WAY THAT SHIT IS GONNA GET SUPPOSEBLY BETTER IS WHEN WE DO SOMETHING THAT WE NORMALLY WOULDN'T DO.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
THE ECONOMY COLLASPE IS ALL BULLSHIT IT WAS PLANNED. THE ONLY WAY THAT SHIT IS GONNA GET SUPPOSEBLY BETTER IS WHEN WE DO SOMETHING THAT WE NORMALLY WOULDN'T DO.
umm, the economy crashed when your boy Bush was president, are you saying he "crashed the economy" on purpose. Do you even know how economics works? The US economy is the most complex thing on earth, nearly impossible to manipulate like that.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
DON'T LAUGH AT ME JUST KEEP AN OPEN MIND.OBAMA IS CARRING OUT ORDERS AND YOU WILL SEE LATER IN FUTURE DAYZ. THIS FOO TRYING TO ELIMINATE OUR RIGHTS AND DO YOUR RESEARCH. YOU REALLY BELIEVE HIS "HOPE" BULLSHIT AND "CHANGE" BULLSHIT? YOUR BRAINWASHED.
SMH

Can you tell me what rights he is trying to eliminate? Give me some SPECIFICS.

YOU my friend, are brainwashed by right wing media (fox news, talk radio, etc)

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
umm, the economy crashed when your boy Bush was president, are you saying he "crashed the economy" on purpose. Do you even know how economics works? The US economy is the most complex thing on earth, nearly impossible to manipulate like that.
FUCK BUSH TOO. AND NO I DON'T BUT IT'S EASY TO CONTROL WHEN ALL THE HIGHEST COPORATIONS AND BANKS ARE CONTROLLED BY THE SAME DAMN PEOPLE.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I'm sorry but too many of you fools need to quit smoking crack and stop listening to your crazy friends and family members that are either stupid or uneducated. Wake up.

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
SMH

Can you tell me what rights he is trying to eliminate? Give me some SPECIFICS.

YOU my friend, are brainwashed by right wing media (fox news, talk radio, etc)
HE WANTS TO DESTROY OUR 2ND AMENDMENT AND NO I AM NOT. MSNBC CNN AND ALL THE DAMN NEWS AND NEWSPAPERS GOT A HOLD OF YOUR BRAIN.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
HE WANTS TO DESTROY OUR 2ND AMENDMENT AND NO I AM NOT. MSNBC CNN AND ALL THE DAMN NEWS AND NEWSPAPERS GOT A HOLD OF YOUR BRAIN.
how much money do you make per year? Whats the highest degree you have?Im not tryin to be a dick but its important info

Are you one of these people that thinks the 2nd ammendment = owning a gun when in reality its so much more than that?

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
WOULD YOU RATHER WANT A DEGREE OF BULLSHIT OR A DEGREE OF REALITY? AND NO THE 2ND AMENDMENT SAYS GUNS CAN'T BE INFRINGEMENTED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUT YET THEY STILL ARE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT