CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
WOULD YOU RATHER WANT A DEGREE OF BULLSHIT OR A DEGREE OF REALITY? AND NO THE 2ND AMENDMENT SAYS GUNS CAN'T BE INFRINGEMENTED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUT YET THEY STILL ARE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT
ok so you think every person should be allowed to have a gun?
By the way, the 2nd ammendment isnt even about guns, its about ARMS. A nuclear missile is "arms", why cant we have that? THEY ARE INFRINGING ON OUR RIGHTS!!!! WAHHHHHH

Id rather have a degree of bullshit because you learn a lot of usefull skills and knowledge and are able to get a job that pays a lot of money.

Come on chino, join us

Jan 29, 2005
so are you saying JFK was assasinated because he was going to print "debt free" money? SMH

To that effect yes.
JFK was against private centralized banking as was Lincoln.
I will have to get the specifics for you, but its in the books.
I'll get back to you on it.
Same went for President Andrew Jackson. However, they failed at their assassination attempts on him.

It comes down to central banking. Once a private central bank is established, money can be printed with nothing to back it up. Once they print the money, they loan it at interest and the rest....(Im sure you can figure out).

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
To that effect yes.
JFK was against private centralized banking as was Lincoln.
I will have to get the specifics for you, but its in the books.
I'll get back to you on it.
Same went for President Andrew Jackson. However, they failed at their assassination attempts on him.

It comes down to central banking. Once a private central bank is established, money can be printed with nothing to back it up. Once they print the money, they loan it at interest and the rest....(Im sure you can figure out).
I appreciate you being honest about what you know but we already have one of those, it's called the federal reserve

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
ok so you think every person should be allowed to have a gun?
By the way, the 2nd ammendment isnt even about guns, its about ARMS. A nuclear missile is "arms", why cant we have that? THEY ARE INFRINGING ON OUR RIGHTS!!!! WAHHHHHH

Id rather have a degree of bullshit because you learn a lot of usefull skills and knowledge and are able to get a job that pays a lot of money.

Come on chino, join us
NA IM COO I'D RATHER STAND WITH WHAT I BELIEVE.

Jan 29, 2005
I appreciate you being honest about what you know but we already have one of those, it's called the federal reserve
Federal Reserve Bank= Private Centralized Bank

Federal Reserve Bank just sounds better and will fool the people in feeling secure about it as opposed to a "Private" one.

You'r better off putting your money under your pillow.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Obama hasnt done ONE THING to your precious small businesses. Tax rates are the same.

Dont worry, the economy will pick up soon, just in time for the election, and youll be fucked
IF YOU AIN'T A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, THEN KICK ROCKS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

& GET OFF HIS DICK. SOUNDS LIKE YOU FUCKIN' WORSHIP THE GUY

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
IF YOU AIN'T A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, THEN KICK ROCKS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

& GET OFF HIS DICK. SOUNDS LIKE YOU FUCKIN' WORSHIP THE GUY
huh? Small business PAY THE SAME TAXES AS THE DID UNDER BUSH. Obama has done nothing to hurt small businesses.

And no i dont worship the guy, i just cant stand when ignorant people spit out generic lines fed to them by others about.

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
CHINO.... You sound like a professor with all that talk.

like you know some shit.

do tell...

we'd all like to know where you get ALL THIS FABULOUS INFO!!!

don't respond just to call me a sheep, & all that blah blah.

I wanna know.

did you get all this great info from youtube?

sounds like maybe since "schools brainwash you" & "fuck Obama" ....I'd like to know where you get all this 1st hand knowledge?

did you watch the Davinci code or some shit?

were you sitting in a room full of the illuminati & overheard their evil plans?

....you learned all this from youtube, huh?

Paranoia must suck.

Smoke some dank, it'll put everything in perspective, & that perspective is "fuck it"

you can hoot, hollar & watch all the youtube clips you want.. YOU, ME, & EVERYONE WE KNOW AINT EVER, & NEVER WILL CHANGE SHIT.

THE GUB-MENT DOES WHAT THEY DO, & WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT, & YOU WILL FOLLOW SUIT UNLESS YOU MOVE OUT THE COUNTRY. WE ARE ALL SLAVES TO WHAT THEY WANT US TO BE SLAVES TO.

but all this youtube knowledge... bro, it's bullshit.

quit letting the internets brainwash you. it aint gonna change a damn thing.
I DON'T GET ALL INFORMATION ON YOUTUBE I DO MY OWN RESEARCH IT'S NOT LIKE EVERYTHING I SEE I AUTOMATICALLY BELIEVE I LOOK DEEPER INTO SHIT AND CONSIDER OPTIONS WHICH IS SOMETHING PEOPLE SHOULD DO AND IM NOT HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD OR WHATEVER, IM TRYING TO OPEN UP MINDS, THATS IT.... FOR THOSE THAT DO GOT THAT OPEN MIND , THEY WILL FIND THIS SHIT VERY INTERESTING AND THOSE THAT DON'T WILL FIND THIS TO BE STUPID AND RIDICULOUS WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY BEING SHOWN THROUGHOUT THIS THREAD. YOU GOT YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND I GOT MY OWN AND I CAN'T CHANGE ANYONES THOUGHTS BUT CAN OPEN EM.