Check This Out Flame

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2007
Real talk fuck posting all theese scrap ass videos,if homies dont like the dude flame,just ignore the guy,im shure this site was not established to promote some scrapas id rather see a video by flame or anyother homie trying to do his thing than to give theese trampas any video views ,@westside im shure u aint trying to promote these clowns,but you coming out a bit sketchy uploading this shit,fuck a flame thread/and any other bullshit flying around here,keep it homeboy based,much love to all the homies on here trying ta do this music thing,gone.

May 27, 2003
i dnt like that fake ass nigga
n tha only reson i did this cuz was cuz this nigga thinks he hard
he claims to be in the streets
but fuk them scraps n fuk flamy

Feb 22, 2010
Ay westsider.. Flame aint a street gangsta he only rapz about a life he wishes he could live..... foo lives in the suburbs wit granny safe..... that foo knows better than to go out on fairoaks or on bernardo street.... my boys from sunnyvale say this foo is garbage.. soo nuff said.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ay westsider.. Flame aint a street gangsta he only rapz about a life he wishes he could live..... foo lives in the suburbs wit granny safe..... that foo knows better than to go out on fairoaks or on bernardo street.... my boys from sunnyvale say this foo is garbage.. soo nuff said.
I LIVE BETWEEN BERNARDO AND FAIR OAKS ON OLIVE BEHIND TACO BELL ON EL CAMINO. SUCKAZ ACTIN LIKE THEY CANT FIND ME I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYTHING AND I RIDE THROUGH BOTH STREETS AND NEVER SEE ANYBODY ON THE BLOCKS ANYMORE

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
ALL OF SUNNYVALE LOOKS LIKE SUBURBS SO WHAT THEY FUCK U TALKIN BOUT? THE WHOLE SOUTH BAY HAS NO PROJECTS WHERE THE FUCK U THINK WE AT EAST OAKLAND? I AIN'T SAYING THERE AIN'T NO GANG BANGERS JUST SAYING HOW THE CITY IS BUILT AND HOMIES LIVE ALL AROUND ME SO I GUESS THEY LIVE IN THE SUBS TOO RIGHT? SAME WIT THE SCRAPS BECAUSE THEY RIGHT ACROSS FROM ME ON BERNARDO

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
LAST NIGHT A BLACK CAR PULLED UP TO MY HOUSE AND PARKED AND I RAN OUT WIT THE QUICKNESS AND THEY PULLED OUT BEFORE I COULD EVEN SEE WHO IT WAS, I BET IT WAS ONE OF U SICCNESS FAGS SO WHY DID U DRIVE OFF SO QUICK? JUST CHECKING UP ON UR FAVORITE RAPPER OR WHAT? U SHOULDA GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND SAID WHAT'S UP, WE COULDA KICKED IT I WOULDA GAVE U MY AUTOGRAPH LMFAO

Mar 17, 2010
LAST NIGHT A BLACK CAR PULLED UP TO MY HOUSE AND PARKED AND I RAN OUT WIT THE QUICKNESS AND THEY PULLED OUT BEFORE I COULD EVEN SEE WHO IT WAS, I BET IT WAS ONE OF U SICCNESS FAGS SO WHY DID U DRIVE OFF SO QUICK? JUST CHECKING UP ON UR FAVORITE RAPPER OR WHAT? U SHOULDA GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND SAID WHAT'S UP, WE COULDA KICKED IT I WOULDA GAVE U MY AUTOGRAPH LMFAO

THOSE WERE PROLLY GRANDMA LOCS HOMIES SEEING IF SHE WAS DOWN TO RIDE ON SOME SUCKAZ AT THE BINGO GAME....