Check This Out Flame

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
this kid flame is annoying. i got shot 4 times, still fucked up and will stomp ur ass out faggot. come to sac and bring ur bitch so we can get skarecrow and deathrow to raw dog lumpy grumpy. swoop thru and i'll send u back lookin to the cops for PC bitch

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
this kid flame is annoying. i got shot 4 times, still fucked up and will stomp ur ass out faggot. come to sac and bring ur bitch so we can get skarecrow and deathrow to raw dog lumpy grumpy. swoop thru and i'll send u back lookin to the cops for PC bitch
ha ha count me out, i wouldn't even let my dog tap that

May 2, 2002
real talk yall need to get off the internet and handle it already. WTF is goin on here serio, dude callin all of you out and all yall are doin is replyin to him on here. makes me sick whenever i come on here to check thangs out and gotta see this shit goin on and on. to keep it real i got my own views on the whole subject after that night i was there with coner.. wasnt my beef i was just there.. but reality is, someone went to see dude and got ran off.. thats a fact. now dude on here callin every one of you out! really wantin to see yall and from wut im seein aint nobody tryin to do nothin but yap on the siccness. fuck go to his house and see dude on his front lawn.. see dude on the street.. meet him at the taco bell and get off in the parkin lot! aint nothin to be scared of for realz.. cops dont give a shit about two fools fightin. and if they show up as long as nobody bein a bitch tryin to press charges they gonna let yall go.. GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol damn... like oso said, a whole lotta talking, and no walking....

only reason id be fighting is over some $....

fuck the net shit....

but if any1 wanna put $ up.... lol.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Like i said before,i wouldn't even smash dustin it ain't that serious, i just started clownin this lil fucker cause i didn't like how he first came on here cocky like he was a factor in the homeboy rap game i don't even know this kid for all i know he could be the hardest gangsta in sunnyvale gggggggggggghbbhjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkk6678 damn my bad y'all i fell over on my keyboard laughin after i typed that,I know they say don't judge a book by it's cover but shit something about him screams L7,i peeped out a few of his tracks and he reminds me of one of my lil 9-10 year old cousins that thinks he's tough in the mirror when a rap song comes on,I think the reason I think that is cause after what ever happend with coner flamy wouldn't hit no functions or car shows like he was spooked and it took him hella years to get back with a diss to tito b,shit if a mutha fucka came to my pad trippin some shit would go down for sure that ain't nothing to take lightly a real cat would get it poppin after that,with all that said I'm just havin fun clownin this dude online,it's nothin more carry on * * **

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Like i said before,i wouldn't even smash dustin it ain't that serious, i just started clownin this lil fucker cause i didn't like how he first came on here cocky like he was a factor in the homeboy rap game i don't even know this kid for all i know he could be the hardest gangsta in sunnyvale gggggggggggghbbhjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkk6678 damn my bad y'all i fell over on my keyboard laughin after i typed that,I know they say don't judge a book by it's cover but shit something about him screams L7,i peeped out a few of his tracks and he reminds me of one of my lil 9-10 year old cousins that thinks he's tough in the mirror when a rap song comes on,I think the reason I think that is cause after what ever happend with coner flamy wouldn't hit no functions or car shows like he was spooked and it took him hella years to get back with a diss to tito b,shit if a mutha fucka came to my pad trippin some shit would go down for sure that ain't nothing to take lightly a real cat would get it poppin after that,with all that said I'm just havin fun clownin this dude online,it's nothin more carry on * * **
yea i feel the same way i even did a track with him i actually think hes an ok artist but his mouth catches wrecks for him and i cant respect that...but i dont care whatever tho

Jun 28, 2009
lol its funny after big oso makes his statement that all you fuckin fakes quit replying LMAO
wrong

sk91666 and rob rize hit the nail on the head, so there was no need to continue with this thread.

ill wait for another flame thread to pop up to continue the shit talking. its shit talking, get over it