Check This Out Flame

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
really tho, not on sum hating shit

you just dont present yourself as an artist...doing music is more then writing lyrics about killing this and bustin that

if anything, i would expect sum more intellectual verses from the homies that come on this board and try to pursue the rap game...i dont think ur doin urself a favor by dating your "band mate" or whatever u wanna call her either...

either way, by all means, do you and have fun...but if your gonna keep spittin abc raps, either step your game up, or put the mic down

Mar 17, 2010
That's homeboy rap for you,i wish more homies would be more lyrical,like akazie he's dope he should do a few lyrical bangin tracks
i like his verse for nor cal mobsters...and that we ride together track...i should have that nor cal mobster song finished up by next week with chente corleone on the hook..and ill get everything fixed up and ill upload that track but yea we need more lyrical homeboys..the ones i think on siccness who are lyrical are that ive heard so far..thats why i fucks wit em trying to help em get more expozure everywhere i go!!!

1.akazie
2.skarekrow
x.rob rize
4.smiley from epa

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
i like his verse for nor cal mobsters...and that we ride together track...i should have that nor cal mobster song finished up by next week with chente corleone on the hook..and ill get everything fixed up and ill upload that track but yea we need more lyrical homeboys..the ones i think on siccness who are lyrical are that ive heard so far..thats why i fucks wit em trying to help em get more expozure everywhere i go!!!

1.akazie
2.skarekrow
x.rob rize
4.smiley from epa
U got that rite !!!Thanx for the support tho i was just with akazie yesterday at the lab recording sum fire yall aint ready for this shit