CHARGERS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win?

• raiders

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • chargers

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
hahahahahahaaha yeah man, safest big city in the US!!!!!! no crime there, EVER.
so you're saying whenever a tourist goes there to visit, they get robbed and killed immediately? lol, get real, anybody can survive a day in frisco. dfag is trying to act like it's the middle east out there and it really ain't.

anyway, fuck frisco. I'm gonna get back to talking about sports. I'll let dfag get back to dreaming about the raiders.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
so you're saying whenever a tourist goes there to visit, they get robbed and killed immediately?
It depends on who you are and what your doing. If your an out of towner, in fillmore, talkin about how san francisco is a city of fags, than yes, you will get punked and robbed. If your an out of towner, in the castro, talkin about people in the castro being fags, then you will get robbed. Killing is all on the descretion of the killer, theres no way of telling if you would get killed or not

Its easy to tell whose a regular and whose not, just by ones manerisms, I invite you to come around the bay, and stay in sf, and talk shit about people being faggots. Im sure its EXACTLY the same as idaho...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
It depends on who you are and what your doing. If your an out of towner, in fillmore, talkin about how san francisco is a city of fags, than yes, you will get punked and robbed. If your an out of towner, in the castro, talkin about people in the castro being fags, then you will get robbed. Killing is all on the descretion of the killer, theres no way of telling if you would get killed or not

Its easy to tell whose a regular and whose not, just by ones manerisms, I invite you to come around the bay, and stay in sf, and talk shit about people being faggots. Im sure its EXACTLY the same as idaho...

ok!

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Ive been to the bay area more then enough to know [ football baseball ] that they dont take kindly to out of town folks who talk shit but if your cool with people they treat you the same way no matter what part but.. im betting thats like everywhere only been in a few fist fights there an that was due to my ass talking shit an got my ass checked but for real if your going to SF to anywhere in the bay talking gay shit trust me the nerdist fuck will put your ass in line, GO RAIDERS end the topic about SF having bunch of "gays" because they got a bunch of crime too

Jan 4, 2003
lmfao lucky fuck im black hole section an fuck being in reno on new years way to much drama pops off
black hole is always good! but yee I feel it.. only way I'd miss this game is if I went to vegas, but can't go fuck off too much.. rather watch my squad play live for a chance @ tha playoffs.. I just wish they extended it to a night game that way I can go out and do it big tonight.. but since its a early game I'm dam near gonna keep it local tonight

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
for real right might smash at the hotels bar tonight or walk around by the hotel an hit up a spot not trying to drive all over not to good with the roads in oakland lol or the area

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Ima be right behind the blackhole, like 10 rows back, fuck standing up all game lol I need to sit once and a while, give my drunk ass a rest. Its boutta be playoff vibes up in that bitch tomorow though, ive been waiting all week for it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
for real right might smash at the hotels bar tonight or walk around by the hotel an hit up a spot not trying to drive all over not to good with the roads in oakland lol or the area
bart is running late tonight, you can always go to the city for the fireworks and shit.....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I haven't drank in about 2 weeks or more....I'm debating on whether or not to drink tonight/tomorrow.......all I know is i'm smoking hella trees tho!