CHARGERS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win?

• raiders

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • chargers

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
May 6, 2009
I don't see the Chargers having any motivation for this game while the Raiders will. Raiders get the win, Norv gets fired. At least we fans can take a positive out of this loss/season.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
okay so i think this game is going to be hard rough an full of bullshit yellow flags! an i think somehow we pull it out of our asses.. an somehow ford has a good game

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
If you ever visit the bay area, let me know..I'd like to drop off you off in the middle of the swampy D and yell out ..

"THIS IDAHO FAGGOT SAID FRISCO IS FULL OF FAGGOTS" .. bet you'll have a change of heart towards SF..
so what would happen? the dudes from queer eye for the straight guy show up and give me a makeover? lol.

or is that what happens when you're in san fran and you say "faggot" three times into the bathroom mirror with the lights off. lol

Dec 4, 2006
so what would happen? the dudes from queer eye for the straight guy show up and give me a makeover? lol.

or is that what happens when you're in san fran and you say "faggot" three times into the bathroom mirror with the lights off. lol

you never been to Cali you Idaho hick.... your father is probably your uncle and you probably call him Duncle..you inbreed son of a bitch!

You live in the middle of who knows where! ha ha

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
real talk though, you come anywhere in the bay talkin bout "fags" like that, your gonna wind up with your face on the pavement, and your money and possessions in someone else's pockets. Im sure theres less gays in the bay, than there is in the entire state of idaho.

gtf outta here with that homofobe shit, dfresh might be one of the gays in frisco, but I bet hed rape you, and stick your fist up your ass

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
^^^says the guy living in the castro and dreaming about male athletes. lol

if it's about frisco aka gay heaven and it's coming from you. safe to assume it's something homosexual. lol

and it wasn't my first thought, hence the second post. lol at your dumbass continuing to make yourself look stupid.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
What the fuck does it matter if SF has gay people? bro its 2012 in like 12 hours as long as no dude hitting on me im straight off hating on gays, he chose to be that way an i chose to be the way i am not gay why judge a person on what they are instead of judge someone on the respect they have for others.. stop hating

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
stop hating on where I live and I'll stop hating on where you live. it's pretty simple. don't you notice that I only bring it up when someone brings up the stereotype about idaho? you really shouldn't be talking shit to someone about the stereotype of where they live, when the place you live has a stereotype of being full of faggots.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
stop hating on where I live and I'll stop hating on where you live. it's pretty simple. don't you notice that I only bring it up when someone brings up the stereotype about idaho? you really shouldn't be talking shit to someone about the stereotype of where they live, when the place you live has a stereotype of being full of faggots.
lol cause the whole stereotype of the bay is were all fags? LOL.

The fuck dfresh? turnin us against eachother and shit... I guess were all delusional

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
frisco is probably the safest big city in the U.S., lol at you trying to make it out to be some horrible ghetto where outsiders can't survive. dfag fails again.

Dec 4, 2006
frisco is probably the safest big city in the U.S., lol at you trying to make it out to be some horrible ghetto where outsiders can't survive. dfag fails again.

lol@SF being a safe city ..... this proves me this faggot never been outside of his farm in his entire life ha ha ha...