Chargers vs Raiders Thurs Night Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
^^^^^^V. Brown is a beast for yall
Yeah, he's the one positive we can take from this game.

Obviously having the left side of our O-Line out affected the game, Rivers had no time to throw, but our defense fucking sucks. Our 2 minute drill is pathetic. I don't care what Rivers says, something is wrong with him. He does not make the throws he has in past years. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Chargers are an average team.....at best.

And lol @ people surprised that there were tons of Raider fans there. What do people not understand about the fact that they all come down from LA because there's only ONE...yes ONE game they get to see their team play each year in person??? It's a 2 hour drive. They all come down for the annual Raiders vs Chargers game. Not that hard to figure out.

I KNEW Bush was gonna run wild on us, didn't know we wouldn't be able to stop a nose bleed though.

I see the Chargers winning 2 more games, at the most, the rest of the season. Then Norv gets fired....finally.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
best description i have for last night is: MANHANDLED nevermind the score, it wasnt even that close. the raiders beat the shit out of us, up and down the field just like last year. The blueprint for them is simply physicality. They're o-line and d-line dominated the game. Norv couldnt counter the pressure and once mcneil went out of the game it was curtains. Im tired of charger fans blaming everything on injuries. The raiders were just as beat down as us if not more. I thank god the mcfadden didnt play last night because he might still be running.
Rivers had absolutely zero chance to get into any groove, the raiders didnt finish pounding him into the ground until the very last play of the game.

Jun 23, 2005
lol i think the raider fans on here dont talk shit unless we get shit talked to us, if someone gives our teams prop we respect that. what the fuck you on butcher?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol i think the raider fans on here dont talk shit unless we get shit talked to us, if someone gives our teams prop we respect that. what the fuck you on butcher?
pretty much. notice how we hardly ever go back and forth with the Chargers fans on here? that's because most of the Chargers fans here are cool, IMO. We keep it respectable and about football. Other teams fans on here troll our threads, so of course we're gonna talk shit back... fuck you expect?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ another raider fan gettin hurt @ another away game

Man stabbed outside Raiders-Chargers game
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 11, 2011, 6:42 AM EST
San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (17) is sacked by Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Tommy Kelly in San Diego Reuters

A man was stabbed in a Qualcomm Stadium parking lot at Thursday night’s Raiders-Chargers game, in the second serious incident of fan violence at a Raiders road game this year.

The Associated Press reports that two men started fighting after the game, and the fight resulted in a 25-year-old man being stabbed. The victim has been uncooperative and it’s not clear what led to the fight, but one police officer said it didn’t appear to be related to the Raiders-Chargers rivalry.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that the fight was during the game, but otherwise offers similar details about the incident.

The victim was treated for a stab wound to the abdomen. The injury does not appear to be life-threatening.

In August, two men were shot in the Candlestick Park parking lot, including one Raiders fan wearing a “f— the 49ers” shirt. Another man was badly beaten in a restroom at the Raiders-49ers preseason game.

UPDATE: KTLA reports that the victim was wearing Raiders clothing and the suspect was wearing Chargers clothing.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah... someone getting stabbed is hilarious....

I swear people let gangsta rap get in their heads. grow the fuck up

chree couldn't troll because the Raiders won, so he found something us to talk shit about

Jan 4, 2003
lol @ another raider fan gettin hurt @ another away game

Man stabbed outside Raiders-Chargers game
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 11, 2011, 6:42 AM EST
San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (17) is sacked by Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Tommy Kelly in San Diego Reuters

A man was stabbed in a Qualcomm Stadium parking lot at Thursday night’s Raiders-Chargers game, in the second serious incident of fan violence at a Raiders road game this year.

The Associated Press reports that two men started fighting after the game, and the fight resulted in a 25-year-old man being stabbed. The victim has been uncooperative and it’s not clear what led to the fight, but one police officer said it didn’t appear to be related to the Raiders-Chargers rivalry.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that the fight was during the game, but otherwise offers similar details about the incident.

The victim was treated for a stab wound to the abdomen. The injury does not appear to be life-threatening.

In August, two men were shot in the Candlestick Park parking lot, including one Raiders fan wearing a “f— the 49ers” shirt. Another man was badly beaten in a restroom at the Raiders-49ers preseason game.

UPDATE: KTLA reports that the victim was wearing Raiders clothing and the suspect was wearing Chargers clothing.

oh soo funny LOL.. your lame dude

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
oh but its funny when yall talk about black hole this, other fans gettin fucked up for going to oakland that right?

ironic right?