Chargers vs Raiders Thurs Night Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I guess we shouldn't laugh at people when they trip and fall. chranny thinks it's a serious situation every time. I could die right now walking to the bathroom to take a piss. lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
oh so wait, theres an exception to results in fighting? so if u was to hit sum1 and they fall and hit their head thats an exception? when it was just 1 punch?

fighting can be deadlier than stabbing or shooting....
yes, that is an exception.

most of the time a fist fight will yield less severe injuries than someone being shot or stabbed. however, there are times when a fist fight will lead to much worse injuries or even death. that is what we call an exception.

does that make sense? I'm really not sure why it's difficult for you to grasp this concept. It's actually quite simple, chreebo.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
damn cant the raiders fans leave the violence at home?
always bringing their drama on the road with them. its bad enough people get stabbed and shot after their home games, cant you keep the violence contained to your own city? sheesh

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Shits retarded to fight at a game, we both paid enough fucking money for tickets lets shit talk an thats it shake hands after game maybe grab a drink or some shit an call it a fucking day fuck all this stabbing shooting @ each other fucking dumb fuck any1 who wants to start funk over a game SHIT TALK AN LEAVE IT AT THAT

Apr 25, 2002
Still feelin this great win! Watching a game with niner fans are funny, they want every play for the raiders to fail. I didn't think carson palmer was gonna look this composed until the minnesota game, his ability to read the defense was what we needed. Excellent execution on both sides of our team! Oh and give it up for the oline! Even without satele, false start penalties were @ an all season low lol, they did a helll of a job for the most part of the game. Either we played good or the chargers played to lose cause even with our ailing team we was able to get a much needed divisional win!!!!

Continue with the blatant hate....

Nov 1, 2004
You really think people are fighting over a football game? We all know California is too god damn gangster for itself. Haters gonna hate whether its at a football game or the club.