Chargers vs Raiders Thurs Night Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Can't believe it's gonna be in 4 days. Short ass week.

I think it's definitely gonna be a dogfight, and I'm not making any predictions. I just don't do that anymore. Any given Sunday....or Monday, or Thursday lol.

I think the key factor for the Chargers is Phillip Rivers. If this is the week he snaps out of his slump, it could be a good night for SD. Another huge thing, is we REALLY need all our players back. Mathews, Floyd, Shaun Phillips, and Kris Dielman being out didn't help us today. I think even with them, we still would have lost, but they will definitely be assets on Thursday night.

It's anybodies division, so this game is huge.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Chargers are gonna whip em. Raiders are in shambles and can't even beat Denver at home. Now Skip Bayless is gonna go nuts about Tebow. And the Raiders make stupid trades.

May 6, 2009
Chargers are gonna whip em. Raiders are in shambles and can't even beat Denver at home. Now Skip Bayless is gonna go nuts about Tebow. And the Raiders make stupid trades.
Lol, hell yeah Skip was probably jumping up and down after that game today.

I don't know though, Chargers still need to put it together. The defense got TORCHED today (yesterday) but that is the best offense in the NFL. I knew there was no way in hell we could stop them, only try to contain them. That last INT Rivers was just pressing way too hard. Should have never thrown that ball. Hopefully we get everybody back next week and shut down DMC and get some pass rush on Carson. The one good thing, is Carson isn't elusive like Rodgers so that could be good. If the Raiders do lose, damn, that would be 3 in a row. All bad for them. But I think it will be a close game and can go either way.

Packers are going undefeated.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
this is the most important game of the season so far. if we lose. we fall a game behind SD and potentially kc too. on the flipside, if we win, we go up one on sd and potentially kc too. either way, after thursday and sunday. the 3 way tie for first will be over and 1 team could end up on top by themselves.

tebow's mobility is what killed us against denver. rivers is not going to beat us rushing for 100 yards. so just because they beat us, doesn't mean sd automatically beats us too. it's a different ball game. hopefully mcclain and mcfadden can play in this one. we could have used them both against the donks.

May 6, 2009
this is the most important game of the season so far. if we lose. we fall a game behind SD and potentially kc too. on the flipside, if we win, we go up one on sd and potentially kc too. either way, after thursday and sunday. the 3 way tie for first will be over and 1 team could end up on top by themselves.

tebow's mobility is what killed us against denver. rivers is not going to beat us rushing for 100 yards. so just because they beat us, doesn't mean sd automatically beats us too. it's a different ball game. hopefully mcclain and mcfadden can play in this one. we could have used them both against the donks.
For a sec, I wold be happy if DMC doesn't play, but shit then again, Bush always runs hard on us. He's no joke. I'm also worried about the speed of the Raiders' WR's. That could be a problem. Hopefully this isn't Carson' break out game lol. But if it's also Rivers' break out game, this could be an exciting ass game.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
this game has a lot of potential to be a shootout. some interceptions are probably going to get thrown on both sides too. should be an exciting game with lots of action.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I really have no.idea who's gonna win. To be honest, I gotta give a slight edge to.the chargers, but it.could be either team. HUGE game

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
This game is gonna be terrible and sloppy. I think there will be at least 5 turnovers. Both QBs look like a shell of their former selves and I don't see either snapping out of it on thursday. Thank god there's major injuries on both sides.

Jun 23, 2005
biggest game of the season for us. our dbs need to get their shit together. how many times did we leave open receivers yesterday? we cant do that against rivers or it will be a looong night.

Jan 18, 2006
I think all depends on how much our offense is actually on the field. Tebow was actually very effective cuz the Raiders werent knowing if he was gonna run it or if the running back was gonna run. Chargers dont have that double threat like that but there passing game is what worrys me even if they are struggling. Phillip Rivers scares me lol. I have a bad feeling about this game, Raiders are in to much of disarray right now.

Dec 4, 2006
Well shit, look at the game they had vs the Packers ...they almost beat them!

Although Rivers had 3 INT's ..he could give this game to the raiders because of that..

V. Jackson, Gates, V. Brown and Tolbert are healthy ...

Players to watch out for are V. Jackson and Gates though.... V. Brown a small threat .....

But watch out for Tolbert on the ground, he'll for sure get the job done..