Chargers vs Raiders Thurs Night Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Well shit, look at the game they had vs the Packers ...they almost beat them!

Although Rivers had 3 INT's ..he could give this game to the raiders because of that..

V. Jackson, Gates, V. Brown and Tolbert are healthy ...

Players to watch out for are V. Jackson and Gates though.... V. Brown a small threat .....

But watch out for Tolbert on the ground, he'll for sure get the job done..
Yeah Vincent Brown was our 3rd round pick this year and only the second game he got on the field, and played well. Hope to see more of him on Thursday. And hope pussy ass Malcom Floyd can actually play a full game.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
fuck man... I'm so nervous about this game. I feel like if we lose this game we can kiss the playoffs goodbye. I'm supposed to go kick it at the bar with some people from my job after work on Thursday. I told em I'll only go out if we hit a sports bar to watch the game.

This is one of those games I might need to watch by myself, because I'm gonna be a fucking asshole if we start losing. They're gonna see a side of me they've never seen. lol

Dec 4, 2006
Yeah Vincent Brown was our 3rd round pick this year and only the second game he got on the field, and played well. Hope to see more of him on Thursday. And hope pussy ass Malcom Floyd can actually play a full game.

Oh you'll see more of V. Brown against the Raiders...

I don't understand why Hue didn't use DHB though, DHB has been doing alright...

because of Hue the Raiders will go down the drain this year..mark my words!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
using DHB wouldn't have made a huge difference. I mean, he's been solid, and much improved... but DHB has had more receiving yards overall on the team this season because he's gotten the most passes thrown his way.

Jacoby Ford is our best receiver IMO

Apr 5, 2003
If the Raiders wanna built a bully, this would be the game to do it. The Bolts are soft on both lines and Rivers tend to fuck up without pressure so I could imagine what would happen if a beasty d-line is giving him problems. If we play smart football and bring the same fire from the 2nd half of the Packers game we got this, but if we continue the costly penalties and turnovers we're fucked.

Nov 1, 2004
The Raiders are gonna get smashed on.
I hate to say it but I agree.
I think the Raiders will lose by at least 10 points. SD can bring their C game and win this game. After watching these last two games, it's obvious Hue isn't focused on being the head coach. Too many hats on one giant, shiny, black head.
I might even put money against the Raiders so if we do lose, I'll at least feel better about it. Knowing the Raiders though, I'll lose the spread.
Still Raiders til I die.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
fuck man... I'm so nervous about this game. I feel like if we lose this game we can kiss the playoffs goodbye. I'm supposed to go kick it at the bar with some people from my job after work on Thursday. I told em I'll only go out if we hit a sports bar to watch the game.

This is one of those games I might need to watch by myself, because I'm gonna be a fucking asshole if we start losing. They're gonna see a side of me they've never seen. lol
Haha I hate drinking with people at work. Last year at my work Christmas party I got slapped and kicked in the nuts.