CHARGERS vs. JETS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO GON WIN?

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
ok so let me get this straight.... what does everyone think on the LT situation.

and isnt VJ and SM free agents now???
Lt will not be back unless he takes a serious paycut, like maybe veterans minimum. VJ is a free agent and has top priority right now. SM is as good as gone. We still have to sign Malcolm Floyd, Antonio Gates, Antonio Cromartie and a host of others...I think Cromartie and Merriman are the odd men out however this whole CBA bullshit is gonna probably change alot

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
SD HAD A CHANCE TO REALLY WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR AND SQUANDERED IT.

THEY BETTER FIRE NATE KAEDING. HE'S DONE THIS BEFORE IN THE PLAYOFFS.
seems to be the same story year in and year out...we got too many "self promoters" on this team, particularly on the defensive side of the ball....

as for Keading he aint going no where, statistically he is the most accurate kicker in the history of the NFL..at least for now. He has been good in the playoffs since the last jets game but for some reason cant do it against them

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I WAS AT THE GAME AND LET ME TELL YOU ME AND THE HOMIES WANTED TO BOMB NATE KAEDING IF WE CAUGHT HIM THE PARKING LOT..3 FIELD GOALS ????WHEN WE LOSE BY 3 POINTS ??ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?????????????????????? JETS FANS WERE LOOKIN DOWN AT THEIR SHOES WALKIN PAST J4 IN THE PARKING LOT CAUSE WE WERE ABOUT TO TAKE OUR FRUSTRATIONS ON ANY GREEN BITCH WE SAW WALKING BY IF THEY GOT OUTTA POCKET!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
seems to be the same story year in and year out...we got too many "self promoters" on this team, particularly on the defensive side of the ball....

as for Keading he aint going no where, statistically he is the most accurate kicker in the history of the NFL..at least for now. He has been good in the playoffs since the last jets game but for some reason cant do it against them

actually he sucks in the playoffs,hes like 8 for 15 post season.hes a choke artist

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I WAS AT THE GAME AND LET ME TELL YOU ME AND THE HOMIES WANTED TO BOMB NATE KAEDING IF WE CAUGHT HIM THE PARKING LOT..3 FIELD GOALS ????WHEN WE LOSE BY 3 POINTS ??ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?????????????????????? JETS FANS WERE LOOKIN DOWN AT THEIR SHOES WALKIN PAST J4 IN THE PARKING LOT CAUSE WE WERE ABOUT TO TAKE OUR FRUSTRATIONS ON ANY GREEN BITCH WE SAW WALKING BY IF THEY GOT OUTTA POCKET!
What about all the turnovers and penalties? That could have had just as much to do with the loss besides the missed field goals.

Aug 9, 2002
^^^true i see that side as well but for kaeding to be the "most accurate kicker in nfl history" and miss 3 field goals in one dam game,a PLAYOFF game,you cant tell me thats not one major factor on how we lost the game 50
Ma solution to the problem is this:

Keep kaeding thru the season since he's all good during the season. Right before the playoffs, we should sign a veteran free agent kicker just in time to sit kaeding down in field goal situations.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^H i agree...

nate kaeding come playoff time: "ok coach im ready to get these three points im ready" gets up and starts walking towards field

Norv:puts hand and slaps Nate in chest: Whoah there chief.sit your ass down.you aint going no where

HA! I CAN SEE IT NOW!