CHARGERS vs. JETS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO GON WIN?

• Total voters

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
i hate fans that disapear after a loss....

come to the sicc but dont check reply in the thread

http://www.siccness.net/vb/member.php?u=8702
This is the one match up I didn't want. The jets can run the hell out of the ball and that is our weak point. They got a top defense- after this I will go into hiding foe the rest of the week..win or lose I'll be back next monday to break down the game. Superstition is a bitch.....
He said he will be back Monday (tomorrow) to recap...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
This was the most shocking game so far in the playoffs, if they beat the Colts then that will be the most shocking.
Why is it/or will it be so shocking to see the Jets win? All their games have been close this year....They got beat by NO 24-10 and NE 31-14....The other games they have lost havent been by more than 5 points.......They are for real.....If they can get anytype of offense thier defense will do the rest.......THey are gonna beat the colts 2.....

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Why is it/or will it be so shocking to see the Jets win? All their games have been close this year....They got beat by NO 24-10 and NE 31-14....The other games they have lost havent been by more than 5 points.......They are for real.....If they can get anytype of offense thier defense will do the rest.......THey are gonna beat the colts 2.....
because i didnt think their offense would do enough to help them out.

Dec 30, 2003
I hate rivers... but he is Verrrry capable of winning a superbowl.. somewhere else tho... he needs to find a way outta SD.. maybe he can take over Tom Brady soon... i think Tom is almost done anyway...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'd like Phillip "Bitch Ass" Rivers to stay in SD and never win a superbowl. That'd be [borat] niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice [\borat]

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
morning folx..........................................................................................where should i start? Like i said before, worst possible match up for us..Everything i was afraid.

to summarize:

There were 10 penalties (including four 15-yarders), three missed field goals, two turnovers, at least three dropped passes and three fumbles the Chargers didn’t lose but in two cases cost them field position

These guys werent menatlly prepared, probably overconfident like always...but we beat ourselves, as well as the jets played we still win with even 2 of 3 fg's made.

In the first half, up 7-0 we had 4th and 1, Norv elected to kick a fg....we missed.. I think thats where we lost right there.