CHARGERS vs. JETS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO GON WIN?

• Total voters
Apr 26, 2006
Sure Nate "choked," but the fact is he made plenty of great FGs throughout the regular season, that A LOT of kickers miss. He ain't no Wide Richey.

Honestly, I blame the offense more than anything. They were supposed to put up POINTS. The 17 points given up by the Defense is OK, but the offense was supposed to put up more points than that. I think they gave that Jets defense too much credit, they didn't even take many shots deep to keep the Jets D honest, probably like 1 or 2 if that.

There was just so much shit they COULD HAVE done on offense. Screens, more running, spread out to isolate the blitzers and create matchups, ....

The D could have played more aggressive too however. I rarely saw any exotic blitzes or blitzes in general. Give any QB too much time and they'll find the open man. That's why all the great defenses play TOUGH, send heavy blitzes and such because it creates turnovers.

Also Norv needs to MENTALLY PREPARE the troops better. All those penalties are uncalled for.

I think it just goes to show what great coaching can do. A rookie coach with AGGRESSIVE defensive philosophy and RUN heavy approach. A PHYSICAL approach that is proven to win in football.

Sep 29, 2003
^it must be annoying as fuck to have a fan at practice

I don't even like the jets, I just want the chargers to lose :classic:

although I do like the Ryan brothers, they're good coaches

INT! YEEE!!!

dude, fireman eddie aint a fan, he's the fuckin mascot! look at the intensity! J-E-T-S!!!!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
How many yards he get on Revis? I think that was the point..
Exactly! N.Y. used Revis on all the receivers, including the TE Gates. So he wasn't on Jackson the whole game. Also, that last drive didn't really count, because The Jets were up by 10 and playing different on defense to eat up the clock...

Jul 5, 2009
I know i'm tired as fuck hearing about Darrelle Revis. He doesn't seem to be any better than Namdi Asomugha. Or Champ in his prime. But some of the media swears he's the greatest since Deion and Rod Woodson.

Jan 5, 2010
i love the saying we beat ourselves... nah, you either win or lose.. you can say you played bad for sure, but you cant downplay the Jets win to where they had nothing to do with it..

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
i love the saying we beat ourselves... nah, you either win or lose.. you can say you played bad for sure, but you cant downplay the Jets win to where they had nothing to do with it..
No shit! They are starting to sound like the 05' seaChickens fans crying that The Steelers didn't beat them...

Feb 14, 2004
You know what, you're right. The Steelers won that game fair & square. The refs had nothing to do with it at all. There, that topic should come to an end now and should never surface again.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I know i'm tired as fuck hearing about Darrelle Revis. He doesn't seem to be any better than Namdi Asomugha. Or Champ in his prime. But some of the media swears he's the greatest since Deion and Rod Woodson.
I think revis is great, but not on nam or champ's level. his life is made a lot easier, because his team blitzes so much. try staying with an elite receiver when your team can't get a decent pass rush going.