CHARGERS vs. JETS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO GON WIN?

• Total voters

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Jets have no chance in this game.
R U Kidding? That Jets defense that started off the begining of the season is back right now........Sanchez had a legit game agianst cinci.....If Sanchez limits his turnovers......They are going to get san diego......That defense is to damn good when playing at a high level....and right now they are on....

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
This is the one match up I didn't want. The jets can run the hell out of the ball and that is our weak point. They got a top defense- after this I will go into hiding foe the rest of the week..win or lose I'll be back next monday to break down the game. Superstition is a bitch.....

Jun 9, 2007
R U Kidding? That Jets defense that started off the begining of the season is back right now........Sanchez had a legit game agianst cinci.....If Sanchez limits his turnovers......They are going to get san diego......That defense is to damn good when playing at a high level....and right now they are on....
Jets have no chance in this game.

Jun 9, 2007
Thats easy to say, but can you explain why?
Chargers D is gonna step up against the run with two weeks to rest and prepare. Jets will get yardage in the run game but not enough to carry them to victory as has been the case in previous weeks.
Sanchez will be forced to step up in key situations and as I said before, he's NOT a quarterback (yet) who can carry a team deep into the playoffs. Rivers will have more success than tired-ass Carson Palmer against a good Jets secondary. This is Rivers chance to finally prove he's an elite quarterback.

I know alot of Chargers fans are a lil worried about this matchup but as an outsider looking in, I see the Chargers stepping up and keeping their momentum going. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Aug 9, 2002
Yall also have to look at the playoff experience of both teams. Sanchez is goin up against a team with hella experience, not to mention a sold out stadium. They gon have a hard time keeping up from scoring. The have Revis against V Jax, but who's gon stop Gates, Floyd, A HEALTHY TOMLINSON, Sproles, Davis, and Nanee?

Jan 5, 2010
chargers were playing the best football in the nfl the last few weeks of the season... I dont like the idea of them not playing for 2 weeks and then goin up against a team thats been fighting for it.. and the Jets are going into it with high confidence and pride right now.. Its going to be a good game.. I'm a Jets fan, but I had a few of those chargers on my fantasy team too.. Gates is the shit!!!