Celly Cel "Morphine" New Album dropping Sept.24th!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
I have a feelin this is on a comp of celly cel feats(new material) but I could be wrong.

Recently tho he's been dropin heat, lookin foward for this project

Jan 6, 2006
Free new track DL off the album at 12pm tomorrow. Got this off his twitter:

#FreeDownload wednesday @ 12 noon Im postin a link 4 everybody 2 download from the New CD #MORPHINE droppin Sept 24 #Retweet #SpreadDaWord

Sep 16, 2011
Its cool to hear some new Celly Cell, Richie Rich and E-40 I been sleeping on rap for a couple years now not really checking anything out. I'm ready to hear some new shit from these dudes.

Props: Mixerr

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
cel is dope. rather slap this shit, even if it is hella weak, than some gay ass shit like drake, j. cole, or kanye...
I bet you and Chree are secretly the biggest fans of Drake in the world. Always bringing him up just to say he's a fag and is wack. Makes me wonder bout you guys lol oh and Big Sean, Kanye West and J. Cole are dope I don't know what you guys are talking about

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I bet you and Chree are secretly the biggest fans of Drake in the world. Always bringing him up just to say he's a fag and is wack. Makes me wonder bout you guys lol oh and Big Sean, Kanye West and J. Cole are dope I don't know what you guys are talking about
how would i secretly be a fan of something i'm always talking shit about? that makes no sense. i'll bet everything that i own and swear on everything that i love, you can check my computers and my phone, you won't see one single mp3 of any of those faggots you just mentioned. all you'll see are mp3s of rappers like mac dre, dubee, mac mall, e-40, b-legit, celly cel, cash money records, none of whom were faggots. you can also check my youtube history, i haven't watched any music videos of any of those faggots.

and if you don't know what i'm talking about, i'm talking about how gay those rappers are, they aim to make music for females and swagged out fruity dudes like you.

May 16, 2002
Its cool to hear some new Celly Cell, Richie Rich and E-40 I been sleeping on rap for a couple years now not really checking anything out. I'm ready to hear some new shit from these dudes.
Trust me, Breh. You haven't missed out on anything. As a matter of fact, I envy you due to the fact that most of us have been hearing bullshit ass music trying to convince / lying to ourselves that it's tight for the past 10 years or so. Telling ourselves that the music is coming back, but less than a handful have actually been tight and even then, never saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

It's not like the 90's when the music was good no matter what region, rappers were shining. Yes, there always been whack rappers, but back in the day it was minimal oppose to now.

This thread alone is sad. Read what many post in here, they're expecting recycled tracks etc. I can't call it, but due to the saturation in the past few years by rappers making that a habit on their albums & fans spending their money on it. The fan's original intent was to support, but were actually ripped off in the end.

So this is what it's come to. Artist today drop an album & fans don't expect much anymore.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I bet you are secretly gay and hide it by riding the latest 90s baby trends and trendy music. I cant see any straight male listening to all that gay bullshit

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
how would i secretly be a fan of something i'm always talking shit about? that makes no sense. i'll bet everything that i own and swear on everything that i love, you can check my computers and my phone, you won't see one single mp3 of any of those faggots you just mentioned. all you'll see are mp3s of rappers like mac dre, dubee, mac mall, e-40, b-legit, celly cel, cash money records, none of whom were faggots. you can also check my youtube history, i haven't watched any music videos of any of those faggots.

and if you don't know what i'm talking about, i'm talking about how gay those rappers are, they aim to make music for females and swagged out fruity dudes like you.
Very easily. Plus the fact that you gotta say all this explaining and hella trying to convince me that you dont like those dudes:

i'll bet everything that i own and swear on everything that i love, you can check my computers and my phone, you won't see one single mp3 of any of those faggots you just mentioned. all you'll see are mp3s of rappers like mac dre, dubee, mac mall, e-40, b-legit, celly cel, cash money records, none of whom were faggots. you can also check my youtube history, i haven't watched any music videos of any of those faggots.

only reassures me even more that you most likely do love those dudes music. Which theres nothing wrong with and if you really dont like them, then thats cool too. Cause I really dont care what you listen to or if what you listen to is cool or not. You do you and I do me. So you dont have to take what I say so seriously if you really dont like Drake and wanna bet everything that you own on it. Its not that serious breh. keep listening to that Juvenile album on repeat