Celly Cel "Morphine" New Album dropping Sept.24th!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
now updated with the tracklist and best buy snippets. sounds dope just off the snippets. production is much better than slaps straps & its real. coppin this on the 24th.

Apr 21, 2012
nobody feelin the album snippets? this sounds better than "its real" & "slaps, straps" for sure.
Best Buy album snippets: Morphine PA Digipak 9/24 - CD - Best Buy
To be honest, it sounds VERY similiar to those albums just from the lil snips. Celly dope though & I always check for his shit, hear a couple tracks that sound like they'll be dope.

Feb 8, 2003
album leaked listening to it he got all types of 90s sounding mobb beats on it. its decent. i dont like majority of the music coming out the bay nowdays but this one is better then alot.

Spice 1 killed they verse like always on that expiration date song. lynch verse was disappointing to me celly outshined him on the song. Get Rowdy with Z-RO and Lil KeKe was the best song on the album.

overall this dont sound like no solo album way too many features

McEvoyMadrone

Apr 14, 2006
quinn came wit it on his verse...also z-ro & lil keke came wit that shit on there...beats should have been way better tho...it way too many dope producers out here for a bay vet like Celly Cel to have that watered down production.

Props: mrkmaidog