Cat Killin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
fucc it, it's a cat homey...of course that shit ain't trained and shit...fucc...just talk to the owners, if there aren't any call the pound...no need to pull some shit on it like that with a noose, poison, or shootin it..takin out aGGression on a defenseless animal is some pussy shit

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
.Nicoya510:: said:
Do Humans Take Shits On your Car, shit on your Washing Machine, Go through Your Tools in the Garage, knock shit over in the middle of the night, ruin your plants in the backyard, walk on the roof and make hella noise, get into fights with each other at 3 Am and scare the living shit out of you? .

you just described a crackhead

Sep 9, 2003
step 1- befreind the cat in question. This is key. You must build trust with this cat. lure it into your world make it feel comftorble and secure around you.

step 2- after a week or two of building this trust offer the cat inside for a sauser of warm milk and a fish sandwitch. Kick it with him for a few hours. invent personal things to tell to it open up with some deep shit. often when a cat is intrusted with a personal item they to will respond with telling you something personal about theirself.

step 3- let this schrade go on for 5-6 mounths. then 1 night while yall are chillin out playin playstation say ill be right back i gotta run and take a piss real fast. quietly sneek into your room and get a 150 pound rock that aint ate for 2 days and yell for the cat to come in the room for a second. when he strolls in close the door and untie the dog from the bedpost.

step 4- while the dog is ripin the cat to shreads randomly scream things like IM WAYNE BRADY BYYYYYYYYTCH......YOU THINK YOU CAN SHIT ON MY FUCKIN GRASS AND SPREAD MY TRASH AROUND THE GODDAMN YARD AND IMA JUST SIT AND TAKE THAT SHIT. then right befor death pull the dog off stand over the cat and place your hands over its mouth and nose and look into its eyes as its suffercates to death.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
MeloTrauma said:
One of the earliest memories I have is when I was 3 and my grandma lured a cat into her garage with some tuna and wrapped a homemade noose around its neck slowly while it ate. Shes straight from Mexico and there is some folklore where a cat is supposed to steal a baby's breath away. She found this cat around my 2 year old bothers playpen in the backyard.

Anyway, I remember her tighting up on the noose with aggression, cussing at the cat in spanish as she swung it all around and shit like it was a pinata on a rope. This fucking cat went crazy and was trying to escape. Its eyes were like all bugged out of its head and shit and his fuckin body was writhing around in a coniption fit.

The shit still haunts me today cause i remember she hung it up on the clothesline WHILE SHE WAS HANGING UP CLOTHES. She wasnt even trippin that this dying cat was hanging right next to her laundry and shit. It made some horrible ass breathing noises too as it hung there dying slowly. I remeber I asked her why she killed the cat and she joked around with me and said because we were gonna eat it for dinner. The rest of the day I thought we were gonna eat that cat.
Your grandma sounds like a real cunt bitch. Fat old bitch what if someone would have did that to you. Think first muthafucka.

YOu motherfuckers that are talking about killing a cat your bitches out front. Got nuts to do that but cant bust a grape agaisnt a real person, Someone ever did that to my cat a good old fashoned brake line cutting would be real nice. Id rather kill a person then an animal. To those that said a nicer way then killing it no disrespect.

Feb 19, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
Your grandma sounds like a real cunt bitch. Fat old bitch what if someone would have did that to you. Think first muthafucka.

YOu motherfuckers that are talking about killing a cat your bitches out front. Got nuts to do that but cant bust a grape agaisnt a real person, Someone ever did that to my cat a good old fashoned brake line cutting would be real nice. Id rather kill a person then an animal. To those that said a nicer way then killing it no disrespect.
Agreed. This thread is some really sick, repulsive, fucked-up shit, for real. "Cat Killings", my ass. How about "brain-dead from birth poster killings?" Reality check: torturing and/or killing innocent animals that CAN'T FUCKING DEFEND THEMSELVES FAIRLY against humans does NOT make people who get their cookies off from killing animals cool or macho. It makes them sick sadists that need to be thrown in jail for life. And DON'T be hitting me over the head with this "freedom of speech, I can say whatever I want, if you don't like it, don't read it" shit or any of this shit about "c'mon, lighten up, it's only a joke, I'm just kidding, blah blah blah."

Some people here really need to learn the lesson: "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Animals can't fucking help what they do--it's part of their nature. Snakes are always going to strike, dogs and cats are always going to shit and make noise. That's the way it is. That's the way it's always going to be. Learn to live with it, or fuck off, and if you disagree with me on this, you're probably mentally retarded. You wouldn't like it if someone tortured YOU (and DON'T front and give me this macho bullshit about "oh no, I could take it, I'd be tough and take it like a man, blah blah blah..." No, you wouldn't. You'd scream as loudly as any tortured animal would). Don't get me wrong--I'm no animal right's activist or nothing like that (I eat beef, chicken and fish), but this shit is just nuts...

PEACE!

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
@Sav thats the realist shit said. People are cowardly and thats why their bitches. Now a whole bunch of them will say meet me in cali, mutha fucka eat a dick, like i give a fuck about a cruel punk bitcch like the person who made this thread. If any of you cruel bitches wants to come to Ohio about it bring it on Ill set it up and then beat the bitch out of you. I would nt want to be tortured fuck that at least i admit i would fucking be flipping. See melo's cunt of a grandma who is a witch, (melo will get mad and cry but fuck him to) is an old bitty that deserves to get raped battered and beaten until strangled and then urinated on.

Apr 25, 2002
Been Drinkin said:
Been Drinkin said:
See melo's cunt of a grandma who is a witch, (melo will get mad and cry but fuck him to) is an old bitty that deserves to get raped battered and beaten until strangled and then urinated on.
^^^Talking all this murderous shit, yet you shed tears like a little girl when you hear about a cat dying. Fuckin soft ass cupcake ass bitch. Getting all ass-hurt cause grandma kills a cat. She'll do the same to your hocake ass. You just mad my grandmas a savage, and yours is probally all bedridden hooked up to tubes and shit. Just cause you gotta change your grandmas shitty draws and spounge bath the bitch dont mean you have to get mad at mine homie. You probally one of them faggots who got like 15 cats in the house, stinking the place up like shit and piss, coming out the house with all kinds of cat hair on your clothes. You one of them dumb ass mutha fuckas who treats your pets like they your kids, sending out christmas cards with they pictures on it and shit. I hope you live next to a Korean resturaunt, you sensitive ass faggot. Next time wait until you get off the rag to speak to me.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Spitz said:
step 2- after a week or two of building this trust offer the cat inside for a sauser of warm milk and a fish sandwitch. Kick it with him for a few hours. invent personal things to tell to it open up with some deep shit. often when a cat is intrusted with a personal item they to will respond with telling you something personal about theirself.
LOL!

Jul 14, 2003
THIS IS NO FUCKING JOKE! IF SOME MOTHER FUCKIN CAT DID THIS TO YALL YOU MOTHA FUCKIN ANIMAL PROTECTORS WOULD PROBABLY GO CUJO ON THAT MOTHA FUCKIN CAT, YALL SOME MOTHA FUCKIN PUSSYS, YALL JOIN A FUCKIN SITE CALLED THE SICNESS, BUT CALL WHAT IM DOING SICK? YOUR DAM RIGHT IT IS MOTHER FUCKERS, BUT WHAT ISNT IN THIS FUCKED UP WORLD! SO MUCH PEOPLE HAVE CATS AND DOGS AND DONT FEED THEM, DONT CARE ABOUT'EM OR ANYTHING, AND IF THIS CAT IS TAKING SHITS ALL OVER MY HOUSE IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS HES BEEN TRAUMITIZED, AND CANNOT TAKE SHITS AT HIS HOUSE BECAUSE HIS OWNER WOULD PROBABLY KILL HIM, SO IM DOIN HIM A FAVOR BY KILLIN THAT LOOSE ASS HAVING CAT! AND ANYWAYS THAT CAT IS TRESSPASSING ON MY PROPERTY, AND VANDALIZING, AND I AM ALLERGIC TO CATS, SO IF I WANTED TO I COULD GET A FUCKIN 12 GAUGE AND SHOVE IT DOWN THAT CATS THROAT, BUT IDE RATHER HEAR SOME LESS VIOLENT WAYS TO KILL IT, BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU FUCKIN THUNDER CATS CANT STAND TO HEAR THAT A CAT IS BEIN KILLED, YOU MOTHA FUCKIN CAPTAIN SAVE A CAT MOTHER FUCKERS GOTTA FUCKIN RALIZE THE KINDA WORLD WE LIVE IN, LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW MUCH WORSE THINGS THEN KILLING CATS IS HAPPENING AND YOU FUCKERS DONT SAY SHIT BOUT THAT SO IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO MY CAT PROBLEM STFU AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT FUCKIN THREAD ABOUT WOMAN RAPING MEN, IF CAT KILLIN IS 2 SICC FOR YOU.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
.Nicoya510:: said:
YOU MOTHA FUCKIN CAPTAIN SAVE A CAT MOTHER FUCKERS
LOL! I know this is not a joke for you but you write some funny shit. Good shit mayne. I probably wouldn't kill the cat but I understand if you do because I couldn't deal with with cats shiting in my washing machine.