Cat Killin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
i had a vision come to me in my sleep last night
just catch the cat in a bag, tie the top of the bag up
sooner or later the cat will suffocate
then just throw its dead body out in the street
no one will know how it died

Jan 26, 2003
MeloTrauma said:
One of the earliest memories I have is when I was 3 and my grandma lured a cat into her garage with some tuna and wrapped a homemade noose around its neck slowly while it ate. Shes straight from Mexico and there is some folklore where a cat is supposed to steal a baby's breath away. She found this cat around my 2 year old bothers playpen in the backyard.

Anyway, I remember her tighting up on the noose with aggression, cussing at the cat in spanish as she swung it all around and shit like it was a pinata on a rope. This fucking cat went crazy and was trying to escape. Its eyes were like all bugged out of its head and shit and his fuckin body was writhing around in a coniption fit.

The shit still haunts me today cause i remember she hung it up on the clothesline WHILE SHE WAS HANGING UP CLOTHES. She wasnt even trippin that this dying cat was hanging right next to her laundry and shit. It made some horrible ass breathing noises too as it hung there dying slowly. I remeber I asked her why she killed the cat and she joked around with me and said because we were gonna eat it for dinner. The rest of the day I thought we were gonna eat that cat.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHJKDGHAGFHA THAT SHITS HILARIOUS CUZ I SEEN THAT SHIT BEFORE N KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA;GHKLAQGAJKHGAA DAMN LOL KILLIN CATZ IS TIGHT...IT SHOULD BE A SPORT...KILLIN CATS FOR FUN N SHIT...LET A BUNCHA STRAY CATS THEY GET FROM THE POUND OUT IN A FIELD N BLAST'EM N SHIT...CHASE'EM DOWN WITH YOUR RIDE...LET THE PIT LOOSE ON'EM N LET IT CHEW THAT MUTHAFUCKER UP...PIT THAT GETS THE MOST CATS WINS...OR YOU CAN ROPE'EM DOWN LIKE BULLS AND THEN SWING'EM AROUND WITH THE LASO...OR CHASE'EM N HOG TIE'EM N BEAT IT DOWN OR BLOW ITS HEAD OFF YOU KNOW WHATEVER YOU WANT...STOMP IT OUT WITH YOUR HOMIES IF YOU WANT...THROW GANG SIGNS AT IT AND CALL IT A SCRAP N SHIT...BURN IT LATER AROUND A CAMP FIRE WITH THE BOYS FROM THE HOOD N SING GANGSTER JAMS...JUST HAVE SOME GOOD TIMES.....SOME GOOD TIMES BRO.....

May 8, 2002
Grim said:
I dont like cats but mane that is wrong, dont fuck with their pet like that....just go holla at them and let em know the deal...thats a good way to get fucked up, cuz I know is someone did something to my dog I would seriously think about puttin a slug in them or at least put them in the hospital.

Grim you and I think alike lol.

May 8, 2002
KrypticFlowz said:
^^^yea thatd be too elaborate, fuck all that heres what you do...

buy a big ass dog

LMAO for real though ever since I got my chow I havent seen any fucking cat or squirrels anywhere near my yard. He's killed 2 rats 1 squirrel and successfully scared off my girls cat... it was a Manx cat 2 he was pretty cool but once he started to see what happens to things in my backyard he wont come around much anymore I think someone in my neighborhood took the cat in and feeds it because I still see it every once in a while and it looks healthy.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Grim said:
I dont like cats but mane that is wrong, dont fuck with their pet like that....just go holla at them and let em know the deal
word. cats is human beings too. don't forget that shit. I'm not down with killing cats

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
and plus they are just cats. They don't know that they are making people mad. Just let the owners know like Grim said. They still deserve to live their lives and shit, that's just my opinion

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
why dont yo just kill it and throw it in a dumpster somewhere?

lol, my dad told me a story about this guy he played with in the Texas Leagues that used to catch cats in this trap he made and then torture the fuck outta them. He did some fucked up shit, he had these thick ass rubber gloves that went to his elbows, and hed get a bigass pot and fill it with boiling water and dip the cats in it... fucked up

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
B-Buzz said:
my dad told me a story about this guy he played with in the Texas Leagues that used to catch cats in this trap he made and then torture the fuck outta them. He did some fucked up shit, he had these thick ass rubber gloves that went to his elbows, and hed get a bigass pot and fill it with boiling water and dip the cats in it... fucked up
yeah, that's fucked up, it's not like they don't feel pain and shit. Some people are cruel. Someone should take that motherfucker and dip him in boiling water and see how he likes it

Jul 14, 2003
Jar said:
cats is human beings too
Do Humans Take Shits On your Car, shit on your Washing Machine, Go through Your Tools in the Garage, knock shit over in the middle of the night, ruin your plants in the backyard, walk on the roof and make hella noise, get into fights with each other at 3 Am and scare the living shit out of you? if a human did all that hed be sent to a fuckin mental hospital, and that isnt an option for cats, so killin the little fuckin critters is the solution.